• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Info on Pampered Chef Website Zip Code Leads?

In summary, to access zip code leads on the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account, click on the "My Business" tab, then "Prospecting," and select "Find Leads by Zip Code." You can filter the leads by demographics and they are updated daily. There is a limit of 500 leads that can be viewed at one time, but you can export them to a spreadsheet. This feature is only available to paid subscribers.
chriscook4u
Ok just wondering......I know I read it somewhere but now I can't find it, in my papers, or on here........I must be looking in the wrong places. :confused:
Does anyone know if the leads from the PC website, when a customer types in a zip code.........do those leads go only to directors with websites, or anyone with a website in that area?
I know if someone contacts PC and request info they give lose leads to directors only........but wondering about web leads with the new zip code thing...

I believe they go to the directors i type in my address and the person i get everytime lives in a different state, so i guess i better become a director soon :D

no leads for consultantsJennie4pc is correct, the leads only go to Directors :(

It's definately for directors only, and you will want to make director as soon as you can! My director has already recvd over $300 in sales this month!!!

ange

focus......We are just focusing on getting our first show up and running! But that is the next step!

Thanks for the info! :p

1. How do I access zip code leads on the Pampered Chef website?

To access zip code leads on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to log into your consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Prospecting" and then select "Find Leads by Zip Code." This will bring up a map where you can enter a zip code to view leads in that area.

2. Can I filter the zip code leads by specific demographics?

Yes, you can filter the zip code leads by specific demographics such as age, income level, and household size. To do this, click on the "Filter" button on the map and select the options you want to apply. This will narrow down the leads shown on the map to those that meet your specified criteria.

3. How often are the zip code leads updated on the Pampered Chef website?

The zip code leads on the Pampered Chef website are updated on a daily basis. This ensures that you have access to the most current and accurate information when searching for leads in a particular area.

4. Is there a limit to the number of zip code leads I can view on the website?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 leads that can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website at one time. If you need to view more leads, you can adjust the map to show a smaller area or use the filters to narrow down the results.

5. Can I export the zip code leads from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can export the zip code leads from the Pampered Chef website to a spreadsheet for your own records. To do this, click on the "Export" button on the map and select the format you want to export the leads in. This feature is only available to consultants with a paid subscription to the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • PampMomof3