• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website leads???

Dec 21, 2005
Ok just wondering......I know I read it somewhere but now I can't find it, in my papers, or on here........I must be looking in the wrong places. :confused:
Does anyone know if the leads from the PC website, when a customer types in a zip code.........do those leads go only to directors with websites, or anyone with a website in that area?
I know if someone contacts PC and request info they give lose leads to directors only........but wondering about web leads with the new zip code thing...

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I believe they go to the directors i type in my address and the person i get everytime lives in a different state, so i guess i better become a director soon :D

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
no leads for consultants

Jennie4pc is correct, the leads only go to Directors :(

ange13

Nov 2, 2005
It's definately for directors only, and you will want to make director as soon as you can! My director has already recvd over $300 in sales this month!!!

ange

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
focus......

We are just focusing on getting our first show up and running! But that is the next step!

Thanks for the info! :p