• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating My Website: Taking the Plunge!

In summary, Stephanie is just starting out with her website and is looking for advice on how to go about it. She recommends creating a simple website with a simple URL that is easy to remember. She also suggests including her name in the URL and sending out notification emails if someone orders from her website.
Stephanie S
I'm just in the middle of creating my website right now. I thought what the heck and took the plunge! After all, what's $10/month?!?!

Any suggestions as to how I should launch it? I'm not even sure what my exact URL is...... Do I also get an e-mail account through it?

Have Fun!Hi Stephanie! First off, how much is your website for the year in Canada? The reason I ask is b/c ours is only $6 a month. Also, when you are creating your website, you will be asked what you want your URL to be. My recruiter told me to keep it simple so when people are typing it in their computer it's short and simple. My website is www.pamperedchef.biz/ktarducci. I thought I would put my name in it that way people would remember who I was and if they lost my number, they would maybe remember my last name to look up in the phone book. You can put anything you want though! I'm not sure of the rules in Canada but they should be the same! Anyone know of any different? Also, feel free to go to my website and get ideas! :D

Kristi

In Canada, it's $60 for 6 months or $108 for 12 months.

When you set it up, Stephanie, it will ask you want you want your website to be called, so whatever you choose will become the address. So if you choose stephanie's Kitchen, your URL would be www.pamperedchef.biz/stephanieskitchen etc
If you happen to choose something that has already been taken, it will let you know and you will be able to choose something else.
It asks you for your contact email and that will show on your website. Also, if someone requests info or orders from your website, a notification email will be sent to the contact email you provide.
It's really easy to set up - the program takes you step by step. And it's really easy to change stuff too. Good luck with it!

Great, thanks for the tips! I got mine up and running last night. Now I'm just curious about different marketing strategies to Announce it to everyone. Of course I'll include the web address on the labels that I put on my catalogues. Any other ideas aside from the standard business cards, etc?

Marg said:
In Canada, it's $60 for 6 months or $108 for 12 months.

When you set it up, Stephanie, it will ask you want you want your website to be called, so whatever you choose will become the address. So if you choose stephanie's Kitchen, your URL would be www.pamperedchef.biz/stephanieskitchen etc
If you happen to choose something that has already been taken, it will let you know and you will be able to choose something else.
It asks you for your contact email and that will show on your website. Also, if someone requests info or orders from your website, a notification email will be sent to the contact email you provide.
It's really easy to set up - the program takes you step by step. And it's really easy to change stuff too. Good luck with it!

On-line Ordering?I thought on-line ordering was available on the website. Is this not the case?

Individual on-line ordering was only available before Christmas. I would love to see it return.

Guests from shows can still order on-line and have it attached to the hosts show.

On line ordering is available to canadian consultants who have websites - it will be available until June 30.

Oh no! I wonder why they would take that away. On-line ordering is the way to go now days!

Lisa S said:
Individual on-line ordering was only available before Christmas. I would love to see it return.

Guests from shows can still order on-line and have it attached to the hosts show.

I wish I was in Canada then!!! :)

I loved having on-line ordering available. Enjoy it while you can!

I'm in Canada, and surfing my own site I don't see how people would be able to do it...

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/pcsteph

Marg said:
On line ordering is available to canadian consultants who have websites - it will be available until June 30.

Right under the grilling pic it says individual order - if you are not ordering with a show; click here. That allows them to place an individual order

Ah yes, I see it. A little hidden! Thank you :)

Marg said:
Right under the grilling pic it says individual order - if you are not ordering with a show; click here. That allows them to place an individual order

The Show's the Thing!
Stephanie S said:
Oh no! I wonder why they would take that away. On-line ordering is the way to go now days!

I wondered that, too. I think that The Pampered Chef doesn't keep online ordering for individuals available b/c the Kitchen Show is the foundation of this business: a personal consultant showing food tips & techniques w/ quality kitchen products.

1. How do I get started with creating my Pampered Chef website?

To begin creating your website, you will first need to sign up for a Pampered Chef consultant account. This will give you access to the website builder platform and all of the necessary tools and resources. You can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or speak with your mentor for assistance.

2. What features are included in the website builder platform?

The Pampered Chef website builder platform includes customizable templates, a product catalog, online ordering and payment options, social media integration, and various marketing and promotional tools. You can also track your website's performance and sales through the platform's analytics.

3. Do I need any technical skills to create my website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create your Pampered Chef website. The website builder platform is user-friendly and does not require any coding or web design knowledge. However, if you need assistance, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for help.

4. Can I customize the appearance of my website?

Yes, the website builder platform allows you to customize the appearance of your website by choosing from a variety of templates, colors, fonts, and layouts. You can also upload your own images and branding materials to make your website unique to your business.

5. How long does it take to create a Pampered Chef website?

The time it takes to create your website will depend on your personal preferences and the amount of content you want to include. With the website builder platform, you can easily add and edit pages, so you can work at your own pace. It is recommended to take your time and make sure your website accurately reflects your brand and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather4tpc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Emmah
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • Andrea Davis