1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Website info for hosts

1. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

After getting my website, I felt I needed some instructions for my hosts as to how to use my website to help them. I include this in their host package, and of course write their host password in the blank.

I'm curious what you all do to explain how to use your website for their show invites,etc.
    If there is anything you would add or take off of my flyer, I'd love to get your advice!

Attached Files:

Nov 3, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Website information for hosts

I have been using the first attached for about 8 months now and love it. I put a post-it note on the front so that if it's a packet that I hand out at a show, they know to "contact me for your personal password".
    Obviously, if it's a host packet that I am mailing, I already have the number filled in for them.

I am considering using the second attached for my December packets, just to change up a bit. I've only made 4 Dec packets with it so far.

Attached Files:

Nov 3, 2005
  3. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Thanks!

You are all way to creative for me! Thanks to you all for helping us less creative PC people to shine! :D

Nov 4, 2005
Have something to add?