• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Commission on Individual Orders with Your Website

In summary, Kristen is saying that if you are restricted and cannot do individual orders, you can set up a show on your web site and tell your contacts that if they would like to place an order, simply have them
TinasKitchen
I am a newbie, yet to have a website but excited to get one! My question is this. I thought I read somewhere that individual orders that go thru our website do not count towards something? I cant remember what though. But I do want to make sure we get commission on that order. :confused: I guess I'm just confused.

Thank you

Tina

Tina:

Welcome to the PC family!

You most definitely earn commission on orders placed on your personal website! I believe the restriction you are referring to is that no more than 50% of your sales points towards the trip incentives can come from the website individual orders (someone please correct me if this is not right!).

HTH!

Mary

For new consultants: web orders do not count toward the $1250 to qualify and since they are not shows they do not count for the 4 show requirement either.

The sales DO count toward commission though! - Just not the qualifying requirement.

Question?Ok, so do non-web individual orders count toward qualifying or no? Just wanted to clear that up since I am looking into getting some catering orders.

~Kristen

I'm new and I have a website and we aren't even given the capability to have individual orders on the website until we are qualified.

If the individual order is associated with a show then we get and email with the order and we have to process it along with the show (either pamperedpartner, or mail in)...not via the web....

Once we are qualified (the 4 shows or the $1250) the both the capablity to have individual orders and wedding registry will be added to our website.

-Jennifer

Thank you! Thank you!so much ladies! You did answer my question. I knew that individual orders didnt count somewhere and yes, it is towards our qualification.

I still havent gotten my debit account # and I'm anxious. I know it'll come in time :)

:) Have a great Pampered Chef day!

Just got mine yesterday!Tina, I just got mine yesterday after signing my agreement on the 21st of Feb. I got my consultant ID on the 23rd, and ordered my debit card that day. So it took almost two weeks...maybe you will get yours quicker. Now to wait for the $$ to get my website. :confused:

~Kristen

You don't have to wait until the debit card actually arrives in the mail. You can call the home office after 5 business days and you can get it over the phone.

I signed-up for the debit card on-line and on the receipt page it has this information and the phone number to call.

I did :(I called them 2 days in a row. I signed up for it on the 1st of this month online.. they still are processing it :( Oh well, whats one to do without a debit card lol

You know how excited we get when we start something new.. its like I WANT IT NOW!! lol

How easy is it to set up the website?

Yeah, they need 5 business days so if you did it on the 1st of March, the first possible chance they would have had to have it ready is today.

The website is very easy the system walks you through it. After you get comfortable with it you can upload some of your own pictures and things for news. It's too bad they don't allow pics on the calendar pages, because I would like to show some theme show pics that I think would be cool. But I'm not really putting my web site out there. I'm glad it's there, but if I can get in person with them, I'd rather do that. If you'd like you can check one out...mine is www dot pamperedchef dot biz /LindaK.

I didn't put it all together so that it wouldn't be an actual link...I don't think PC likes that for somereason....?

:):p I didnt even think of the weekend not counting! silly me! :D I want to talk to people and instead of always handing out catalogs to everyone and being i'm new I dont know how many to order.

There is a way around not being able...to do Individual orders on the web site.
If you are restricted and can not do the individual orders, just set up a show in your name on your web site. Tell all your contacts that if they would like to place an order , simply have them go to "order products" and key in your name as the host.
Set up the show on the web site so it runs from the first of the month until the last of the month. Tell them also you will not be placing the orders until you have enough to make a show. Or attach the orders to shows you do have. Thsi way you have allowed the on-line ordering AND you end up with a show out of it that WILL count toward your qualification amount.

What is the process for placing an individual order on the Pampered Chef website?

The process for placing an individual order on the Pampered Chef website is simple. First, visit our website and browse our catalog of products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, click on the product to view more details. Then, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

Can I track my individual order once it has been placed on the website?

Yes, you can track your individual order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the status of your order and provide you with a tracking number once your order has shipped.

Is there a minimum order amount for individual orders on the website?

No, there is no minimum order amount for individual orders on the website. You can purchase as little or as much as you would like.

Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed on the website?

Unfortunately, once an individual order has been placed on the website, it cannot be modified or changed. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What is the return policy for individual orders placed on the website?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your individual order. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies