• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Can I Have Online Orders Before Meeting Sales Goals?

In summary, as a new consultant, you are able to start accepting online orders right away. These orders will count towards your overall sales goals and there is no minimum goal required to start accepting them. Online orders can be a great way to boost your monthly sales and reach specific incentives or promotions offered by the company. To promote your online orders, you can utilize social media, invite friends and family to host online parties, and offer special promotions or discounts.
topchef.heather
I'm sure this has been asked and answered, buuuutt, I'm in my first 30 days, have not met sales - I have my website already. I have someone that is going to host a catalog show for me and wants to be able to have people order online under her name. Is that available, when will it be? So no online until I submit $1,250 in sales???

Thanks!

topchef.heather said:
I'm sure this has been asked and answered, buuuutt, I'm in my first 30 days, have not met sales - I have my website already. I have someone that is going to host a catalog show for me and wants to be able to have people order online under her name. Is that available, when will it be? So no online until I submit $1,250 in sales???

Thanks!

People can order online as part of a show before you submit $1250 - what they can't do is individual online orders.

Awesome! That's what I need to know, thanks!

1. Can I start accepting online orders before meeting my sales goals?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are able to start accepting online orders right away. However, it is important to note that meeting your sales goals is essential for your success and growth within the company.

2. Will my online orders count towards my sales goals?

Yes, any online orders that you receive will count towards your overall sales goals. This includes orders placed through your personal website or through a party that you host online.

3. Is there a minimum sales goal that I need to reach before accepting online orders?

No, there is no minimum sales goal that you need to reach before starting to accept online orders. However, it is recommended that you set a realistic goal and work towards achieving it in a timely manner.

4. Can I use online orders to help me reach my monthly sales goals?

Definitely! Online orders can be a great way to boost your monthly sales and help you reach your goals faster. You can also use online orders to reach specific incentives or promotions offered by the company.

5. How can I promote my online orders as a new consultant?

There are many ways to promote your online orders as a new consultant. You can share your personal website on social media, invite friends and family to host online parties, and offer special promotions or discounts for online orders. Utilizing social media and other online platforms can also help you reach a larger audience and increase your online sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • Rosebud