• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving Homepage Picture Issues: Deadline Extension

In summary, the deadline for resolving homepage picture issues is typically 2 weeks from the date of notification. However, it can be extended in certain circumstances. If you are unable to resolve the issues by the deadline, your homepage will display a default image. You will receive a notification from the Pampered Chef team if there are any picture issues on your homepage, and the best way to resolve them is to carefully review the notification and follow the instructions provided. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team.
reesefamily5
Is anyone else still having problems with their own picture showing up on the homepage of their website? I thought this was suppose to be fixed by March 15th.

Can't post mine.

I even adjusted the size to make sure it adhered to their requirements.

Love+
Rachel

Same here. It's even a PC picture.

I can't either...Thought it was just me...

Diane

I noticed the same thing - my homepage picture only showed up when I was into that page. Only the Main Page was the little chef's hat logo. I changed my homepage picture to a stock picture from the PC site and it now shows up.

I emailed HO and they said they were still working on some bugs in that part of the webpages. I'll just have to keep checking.

Linda

Mine won't work either :( , but it can be loaded on the "news" pages.

1. What is the deadline for resolving homepage picture issues?

The deadline for resolving homepage picture issues is typically 2 weeks from the date of notification.

2. Can the deadline be extended?

Yes, in certain circumstances the deadline can be extended. Please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for more information.

3. What happens if I am unable to resolve the picture issues by the deadline?

If you are unable to resolve the picture issues by the deadline, your homepage will display a default image until the issues are resolved.

4. How do I know if my homepage has picture issues?

You will receive a notification from the Pampered Chef team if there are any picture issues on your homepage. This notification will also include details on how to resolve the issues.

5. What is the best way to resolve homepage picture issues?

The best way to resolve homepage picture issues is to carefully review the notification and follow the instructions provided. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MissChef