• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up My Website: Can I Let Guests Shop?

In summary, you can have guests shop on your website and their orders will be sent directly to PC HQ for processing. Just make sure to qualify first before their orders can be placed.
Cindy_PC
So I just setup my website last night. I didn't think anyone could order until I qualifies... which I haven't yet. But the option to "shop online" is there. Anyone know if I can have guest shop? I also am curious if their order is sent directly to PC HQ or will I get it first and then send it myself? Thanks so much!

Did you click on the option to see what comes up? Folks can order on your website for a SHOW, so they'll have that option. But they shouldn't have option for an Individual Order (option #2) until after you Qualify.Once you do get that option, when someone orders through your site, you'll get an email (supposed to anyway) letting you know they ordered. If it's an individual order, you don't have to do anything else. It's sent to PC to handle and fulfill. If it's for a show, you'll have to "review" the order on your Web Admin page, then copy it to your P3 show (from the show page in P3 - there is a button below the Customer List).:) Hope that helps.

There is a glitch in the system that makes the "Order Online" button/link available on the day that you set up your website. When the routine system updates are run overnight, the option will go away and will not return until you qualify.

Thanks so much! That explains it!

Hi there! Congratulations on setting up your website! That's a great first step in your Pampered Chef journey. As for your question about guest shopping, yes, you can absolutely have guests shop on your website. They can browse and place orders just like any other customer. And don't worry about the orders, they will be sent directly to PC HQ for processing. That's one of the many benefits of having a website - it takes care of the logistics for you. Keep up the great work!

1. Can I allow guests to shop on my website?

Yes, you can set up your website to allow guests to shop by providing them with a guest checkout option. This means that customers do not have to create an account or log in to make a purchase on your website.

2. Do I need to have a merchant account to let guests shop on my website?

Yes, in order to accept payments from guests on your website, you will need to have a merchant account set up with a payment processor. This will allow you to securely process and receive payments from customers.

3. How can I ensure the security of guest transactions on my website?

You can ensure the security of guest transactions on your website by implementing a secure payment gateway and utilizing SSL encryption. It is also important to regularly update your website's security measures and monitor for any potential security breaches.

4. Can I offer guest discounts or promotions on my website?

Yes, you can offer guest discounts or promotions on your website by creating discount codes or setting up promotional pricing for specific products or services. This can be a great way to attract new customers and encourage them to make a purchase on your website.

5. Will I still be able to track guest purchases on my website?

Yes, you can track guest purchases on your website by implementing a tracking system or using analytics tools. This will allow you to gather data on customer behavior and make informed decisions to improve your website and sales strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • nikkies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dldunphy