• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: How to Remove Host Name and View Outlet Items on Website

In summary, to create an account on the Pampered Chef website, you need to go to the website, click on "Sign In," then "Create an Account," and fill out the registration form with your personal information and a password. If you need to reset your password, you can do so by clicking on "Forgot Password" and following the instructions. To troubleshoot any issues with placing an order, you can try using a different browser, clearing your cookies and cache, or contacting customer service. Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled, but you can return items for a refund or exchange. It is safe to enter credit card information on the website as they use encryption technology and have strict security measures in place.
CAPCnewbie
I was playing around with my website and just seeing how to place an order online and I entered in my hosts name from last night for her show. Now I want to view the items that are on the outlet but each time I go onto the site, the hosts name is still there and it wont show the outlet items. I've looked to see if there is a delete button to get out of the show and then I tried refreshing the page but nothing is working. Everytime I go on the site and click on "Shop Online", it shows my hosts name. Help!!
How do i get out of it?

You have cookies that are making this happen. I don't know how to get rid of them but Tech support at HO does. 888 our chef

You need to clear your browser cookies to clear that host's info from the browser's "memory".

Tools/Internet Options/Delete Browser History (this, of course, is assuming you're using Internet Explorer).

Thankyou ladies. I tried to delete the cookies but it still didnt help. I had to use my back button and keep going all the way back to the page I first signed in on. Finally got it to work though thankfully

What are the steps for creating an account on the Pampered Chef website?

To create an account on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Pampered Chef website.
  2. Click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the page.
  3. Click on the "Create an Account" button.
  4. Enter your personal information, such as your name and email address, on the registration form.
  5. Choose a password for your account and click on the "Create Account" button.

How can I reset my password on the Pampered Chef website?

To reset your password on the Pampered Chef website, please follow these instructions:

1. Go to the Pampered Chef website.
  2. Click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the page.
  3. Click on the "Forgot Password" link.
  4. Enter your email address and click on the "Submit" button.
  5. Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.

What should I do if I am having trouble placing an order on the website?

If you are having trouble placing an order on the Pampered Chef website, please try the following solutions:

• Make sure you are using a compatible web browser.
  • Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
  • Try using a different device or internet connection.
  • If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Can I change or cancel my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on the Pampered Chef website, it cannot be changed or cancelled. However, you may return the items for a refund or exchange once you receive them. If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Is it safe to enter my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is safe to enter your credit card information on the Pampered Chef website. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information. We also have strict security measures in place to prevent any unauthorized access to your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine