1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Website Help!!!!!!

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I am new to PC and just started my website. I am low on bookings this month and trying to drum up some new ideas with my website to increase sales this month. I thought about sending out a flyer to all the contacts that I have made and making a special if they order on my website. What do you think, or do you have any other ideas for me? I had a good show last night with no bookings and one maybe for January. Please Help!!!!!!!! :(

Nov 5, 2005
  2. JeannePaff

JeannePaff Novice Member

I would be careful how I do it. With all the encouragement from the home office to get the word out about online ordering, I sent out flyers and catalogs to everyone I could think of in September. It was very expensive (over $200), but I thought it would be worth it. I have yet to get a single response from it. :(

Nov 5, 2005
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Well here is what I have come up with so far

Please tell me what you think, I am looking for as much feedback and ideas that I can possibly grabb, steal, borrow. Thanks for checking it out!
    Amanda Fairall
    alf_ceramics@adelphia.net :)

Attached Files:

Nov 6, 2005
Have something to add?