1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Website Help!!!!!!

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I am new to PC and just started my website. I am low on bookings this month and trying to drum up some new ideas with my website to increase sales this month. I thought about sending out a flyer to all the contacts that I have made and making a special if they order on my website. What do you think, or do you have any other ideas for me? I had a good show last night with no bookings and one maybe for January. Please Help!!!!!!!! :(

Nov 5, 2005
  2. JeannePaff

JeannePaff Novice Member

I would be careful how I do it. With all the encouragement from the home office to get the word out about online ordering, I sent out flyers and catalogs to everyone I could think of in September. It was very expensive (over $200), but I thought it would be worth it. I have yet to get a single response from it. :(

Nov 5, 2005
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Well here is what I have come up with so far

Please tell me what you think, I am looking for as much feedback and ideas that I can possibly grabb, steal, borrow. Thanks for checking it out!
    Amanda Fairall
    alf_ceramics@adelphia.net :)

Attached Files:

Nov 6, 2005
Have something to add?