• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I handle individual orders placed through my website for a show?

In summary, the conversation is discussing how to handle an individual order that was placed through a website for a Pampered Chef show. The question is whether the order should go directly to headquarters or if it still needs to be placed by the consultant. The speaker suggests that individual orders go directly to headquarters and shares a personal experience where they were unable to stop an individual order from going through. They also advise that the guest can return the order and place it through the show for cheaper shipping costs. The speaker also mentions offering a gift certificate to customers who experience this issue as a way to provide good customer service and potentially gain repeat business. They provide their email for any further questions or concerns.
Marion
Could someone please help me one of the guests invited to a show placed an order through my website but not under the hostess and the order for that hostess was placed yesterday and I can not include this order now. My question though is when it is an individual order does it go directly to headoffice or do I still have to place it? I received an email notifying me that the order was placed but there is no copy of how she paid and when I went on to do a mock order it takes you into the payment part and charges the customer shipping like an individual as apposed to the $5.00 cdn. Can anyone enlighten me on this.

Thanks

Individual Web Orders go directly through to HO in the US, it's most likely the same in Canada.

I had this happen to me for an out of state catalog show I did last Oct. But it happened to two guests. And the orders totaled to be over $150. I tried to call HO and stop the order from going through but that didn't work. So I dont' even think it is worth trying, because the guest called me immediately after she placed the order and I still wasn't able to stop it.

The only thing I was able to do was call the guest that placed the order. If they want their order to go onto the show this is what they can do. It is a hassle so it is up to them if they want to do it.

You can place their order onto the show. (This does mean they will have two orders placed). When they get the first order from off of the website they will have to call Pampered Chef and return it. This will be free for them if they call within the 30 days. Then Pampered Chef will refund the money.

Explain to the guests that when the order is placed through the show they will get cheaper shipping costs and it will help the host with her total sales.

It will ultimately be up the the guest if they want to go through the hassle or not.

What I did when this happened to me I sent the people who this happened to a Gift Certificate for $5 or $10 dollars for their trouble(It has to be redeemed through me).

It was not my fault but this way it makes the customer feel better for going through the process of returning their first order. And if they redeem it, they will be placing the order through me so I get repeat business.

If you have any question feel free to e-mail me [email protected].

1. How do I track my individual order on the Pampered Chef website?

To track your individual order, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its progress until it is delivered to your doorstep.

2. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your individual order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-333-0455. Please note that changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed or shipped.

3. How do I cancel my individual order?

To cancel your individual order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0455 as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that cancellations may not be possible if your order has already been processed or shipped.

4. I am having trouble placing my individual order online. What should I do?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties while trying to place your individual order, please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0455 for assistance.

5. How can I leave a review for a product I purchased through an individual order?

To leave a review for a product, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the product page of the item you wish to review. Scroll down to the "Ratings & Reviews" section and click on "Write a Review". Follow the prompts to leave your review and rating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies