• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I get started with creating a website?

In summary, you need to pay up front, either 6 or 12 months, and you pay with your PC debit/Visa card. You can personalize it and put whatever you want, or you can use what they offer you, which works just fine! My husband will be very useful in this area. He is much more creative than I am. I put on there about the new products coming soon, the italian shows, the cookware for signing, and a featured recipe. What all do you put on yours? I DON'T WANT TO COPY ANYBODY JUST WANT SUGGESTIONS. Thanks!
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hey everyone, i was bouncing the idea of getting a website around last month and between you guys and my husband i have decided to do it. how do i get started to do this? i know i go to CC but do they draw the money out now or wait like a show? (dont matter either way hte money is there). after i get it then what do i do? i am so not computer saavy!! i know how to play my games, check my email and come here and thats about it!!TIA for any help!!

WebsiteYou have to pay up front, either 6 or 12 months, and you pay with your PC debit/Visa card. Don't worry about not being computer savvy, it is set up for anyone to use. You can personalize it and put whatever you want, or you can use what they offer you, which works just fine! I love my website!

thanks!! i went ahead and got started with it. I feel so lost though!! My husband will be very useful in this area. He is much more creative than I am. I put on there about the new products coming soon, the italian shows, the cookware for signing, and a featured recipe. what all do you put on yours? i dont want to copy anybody just want suggestions. thanks!!

p.s. i noticed you was from Ga. I was raised in Rome, Ga. most of my life...ever heard of it?

I know exactly where Rome is, I have been there several times! I have lived around Atlanta most of my life, except for a few years in San Antonio. My advice for the website is to just play around with it. You can use the text and pictures they provide, or you can do your own. I always put all of our shows and cluster meetings on our calendar, so that everyone can see how much fun we are having! I try to put some about the specials of the month and about how much I love my job. I also do a recipe, although I am in the process of putting together a newsletter to send out. We also do a birthday club for all of our guests, they can sign up online or at a show. I offer them 10% off any order during the month of their birthday. Feel free to check us out....it's nothing special....www.p*******c***.biz/kennethskitchen. I've looked around at other's sites too, it helps to get an idea of what other people are doing. My director's site is /jillaaronskitchen. She is NOT computer savvy at all, she just uses what they give her!

thanks i will definately check out those sites!! mine is /monicassite. i just finished my march newsletter and sent it. i got one hit off it for feb. so i am very excited to see how this one does. i have alot of customers who love the products but have no interest in hosting a show. i am hoping for some orders from them!! i am really excited about this now that i have it. i didnt even want to get one!! everyone on here and my husband talked me into it. there is alot of potential i have been missing out on and didnt even realize it!

i live in mississippi now but will be going home to rome the first weekend in march. i was raised there most of life. graduated from pepperell high school...go dragons...lol!!

feel freeTo check out my site! I have gotten a lot of great ideas from other peoples' sites, and have tweaked them to make them my own.

.../nuebel

Happy selling!!! :D

eveyones web sites look great. quick question though. i saw on there where it said for the host only place to put in a password and if they didnt know it to get it from the consultant. do we make them up or does HO give them a password? thanks!!

host onlyThere is an area on the website site assistant for setting up shows. Once you set up the show (it's easy, just follow the steps), you can email the host about the website, and that email will contain their "host only" password.

Hope that helps!

thanks for the info!! i am so excited and anxious for my husband to come home so i can show him what i have already done and what we can do together with it. i am also curious to set up a mock show but i am scared to death that i will mess up and send a fake show to HO or something crazy like that. i hate computers...i always fear i am going to delete the hardrive or push the wrong button!!!

the good news is.....you don't send the show to home office through your website!! So play around all you want and you won't be sending a fake show, the worst that is going to happen is your email will be flooded with fake orders that you will have to ignore!!

Go for it! Have a great time with it!!

well thats a relief to know!! my email is usually full of junk anyways so i would never even notice!! that was really funny the way you worded that to....thanks needed a good laugh today

What is the process for setting up a Pampered Chef website?

The process for setting up a Pampered Chef website is simple and can be completed in just a few easy steps. First, sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your website. Follow the prompts and choose a unique domain name for your site. Finally, customize your website with your personal information and product offerings.

Is there a cost associated with setting up a Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a one-time set-up fee of $59. This includes your personalized website, online ordering capabilities, and access to training and support materials. There is also a monthly fee of $9.95 to maintain your website and access additional features and resources.

Can I sell products through my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, your Pampered Chef website allows you to sell products directly to customers. You can also offer online party and event options for customers to shop and earn rewards. Your website also tracks all sales and commissions, making it easy to manage your business.

Do I need any technical skills to manage my Pampered Chef website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to manage your Pampered Chef website. The website platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. There are also training materials and support available to help you with any questions or technical issues.

Can I customize the look and feel of my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef website to reflect your personal brand and style. You can choose from various templates, add your own photos and branding, and even create your own personalized web address. This allows you to make your website unique and stand out from other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
brendaziz
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • missymssy