• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser on Your Personal Website | BEE

In summary, because the organization is required when setting up the show, you can't just enter the person's first name. You have to enter the organization's name and the person's first name.
beepampered
I have entered my first fundraiser onto my personal website but I can't view it when I go in as a "customer." No matter how I enter the organization and first name (separately or together), I just can't see it. Is there some magic way to enter the organization and name? Thanks...BEE

Enter the name of the organization as the host's first name. That's it. No other names.

WebsiteI had an individual order from a customer (duh!), and I thought I would input it on the website instead of throught PP, just to see how it worked. Well, my website recognized my computer, and the order looks like I put in the order (which I did, but wanted it the other way!). It did let me put in a shipping address, though.

So, the reason why I'm sharing this is that maybe your website is recognizing you?

Just a thought.

Happy selling!

if you go to your website through the companies website then it will recognize you, but if you just type in your web address in the browser it will not know who you are and you can log on as a customer or even as your host! It is a great way to put in a customers order to see how the whole thing works!

Still Won't WorkBecause it is an organization, it is requiring me to have an Organization name - I can't skip that and just enter it as a first name. I can view other shows as a custer so I don't think that's the issue. Perhaps I could call it a kitchen show instead of a fundraiser - would it really matter? Thanks...BEE

Bee,

What did you enter for the name when you set the show up on your website? That is what you need to type in the FIRST NAME box only, leave the LAST NAME box blank.

For example, if you set it up as a fundraiser for "Faith Women's Group" then when you to to the site to place an order on the show, you have to type in FAITH WOMEN'S GROUP exactly how you originally typed it in to set it up.

Make sense?

It shouldn't matter if your computer recognizes you or not. You can still type in the organization and it will take you to the products page.

What is the purpose of the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature on my personal website?

The "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature on your personal website allows you to easily identify and fix any issues that may be affecting your fundraising sales. It provides step-by-step instructions for resolving common problems and ensures a smooth and successful fundraising experience.

How do I access the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature on my personal website?

To access the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature, log in to your personal website and click on the "Fundraiser" tab. Then, click on the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" link to begin the troubleshooting process.

What are some common issues that may arise during a fundraiser and how can I resolve them using the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature?

Some common issues that may arise during a fundraiser include incorrect pricing, missing or incorrect product information, and problems with payment processing. The "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature provides solutions for these issues and more, ensuring a successful fundraiser.

Can I use the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature on my personal website for any type of fundraiser?

Yes, the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature is designed to help with any type of fundraiser on your personal website. Whether you are fundraising for a school, sports team, or charity, this feature can help you resolve any issues and maximize your fundraising success.

Do I need any special skills or knowledge to use the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature on my personal website?

No, the "Troubleshoot Your Fundraiser" feature is user-friendly and does not require any special skills or knowledge. The step-by-step instructions make it easy for anyone to troubleshoot and fix any issues that may arise during their fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • mljohnson1123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007