• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website & Fundraiser

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
I have entered my first fundraiser onto my personal website but I can't view it when I go in as a "customer." No matter how I enter the organization and first name (separately or together), I just can't see it. Is there some magic way to enter the organization and name? Thanks...BEE

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Website

I had an individual order from a customer (duh!), and I thought I would input it on the website instead of throught PP, just to see how it worked. Well, my website recognized my computer, and the order looks like I put in the order (which I did, but wanted it the other way!). It did let me put in a shipping address, though.

So, the reason why I'm sharing this is that maybe your website is recognizing you?

Just a thought.

Happy selling!

KathyG

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2005
if you go to your website through the companies website then it will recognize you, but if you just type in your web address in the browser it will not know who you are and you can log on as a customer or even as your host! It is a great way to put in a customers order to see how the whole thing works!

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Still Won't Work

Because it is an organization, it is requiring me to have an Organization name - I can't skip that and just enter it as a first name. I can view other shows as a custer so I don't think that's the issue. Perhaps I could call it a kitchen show instead of a fundraiser - would it really matter? Thanks...BEE

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Bee,

What did you enter for the name when you set the show up on your website? That is what you need to type in the FIRST NAME box only, leave the LAST NAME box blank.

For example, if you set it up as a fundraiser for "Faith Women's Group" then when you to to the site to place an order on the show, you have to type in FAITH WOMEN'S GROUP exactly how you originally typed it in to set it up.

Make sense?

It shouldn't matter if your computer recognizes you or not. You can still type in the organization and it will take you to the products page.