• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When does the 90-day free membership for new consultants start?

I just signed a gal yesterday. It is free for 90 days-said so when we went to her site! They need to go in and set it all up, pick their name etc. Then it takes about 24 hours for it all to process. But they do have to have it set up in order to set up shows on it, send evites, etc. My gal was able to set up her show (she'd hosted for me then wanted to sign so I gave her the show), input the guests under the show cart, and submit it right away. just have to set up the website to do the other things.
Kelly8
Ok, so new consultants get the website free for 90 days once they qualify. Does the free membership start as soon as they qualify (as in they better hurry and get their stuff together) or as soon as they actually open their website?

New consultants now have a free website for their first 30 days. I didn't think it was for 90 days. I've gotten so confused with the new web I'm not sure what is going on. I do know that they don't have to get their $1250 in. I was on the phone with a new consultant last night as she set up her website. She just happened to have submitted her first show.

I just signed a gal yesterday. It is free for 90 days-said so when we went to her site! They need to go in and set it all up, pick their name etc. Then it takes about 24 hours for it all to process. But they do have to have it set up in order to set up shows on it, send evites, etc. My gal was able to set up her show (she'd hosted for me then wanted to sign so I gave her the show), input the guests under the show cart, and submit it right away. just have to set up the website to do the other things.

Yeah... no need to qualify... at least from my understanding.

Free for 90 days once you've reached your $1250 in guest sales. I also understood now it's an extra 30 days if you complete yours in the first 30 days of signing up but I could be reading it wrong.

New consultants now get their website free for 90 days without needing to qualify. They get and use new web from day 1. They can also have individual orders from day 1. All training, show submissions and work us via new web. Once they sign in to new web, they need to enable web to get going on submitting and setting up shows.

1. What is the purpose of a website for new consultants?

A website for new consultants serves as a digital platform for showcasing your services, expertise, and portfolio to potential clients. It also allows you to establish an online presence and credibility in your industry.

2. What should be included in a website for new consultants?

A website for new consultants should include a brief introduction about yourself and your services, your areas of expertise, testimonials from past clients, a portfolio of your work, and contact information. You may also consider including a blog to showcase your knowledge and attract potential clients.

3. How can a website help in attracting clients for new consultants?

A website can help in attracting clients for new consultants by providing a professional and credible online presence. It allows potential clients to learn about your services and expertise, view your past work, and easily contact you for inquiries. Additionally, having a website can also improve your visibility and reach through search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.

4. Do I need technical knowledge to create a website for new consultants?

No, you do not need technical knowledge to create a website for new consultants. There are many user-friendly website builders and platforms, such as WordPress and Wix, that offer templates and drag-and-drop features to easily create a professional website without any coding knowledge. You can also hire a web designer or developer to create a custom website for you.

5. How much does it cost to create a website for new consultants?

The cost of creating a website for new consultants can vary depending on factors such as platform, design, and features. Using a website builder can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 per month, while hiring a web designer or developer can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It's important to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your budget and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • Maya Bamer