• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well Drat! Show Submission Frustrations

In summary, there are a variety of reasons why a show submission may be rejected, such as not following guidelines or not fitting the theme. To increase chances of acceptance, it's important to research the show and follow guidelines. It may be helpful to reach out to organizers before submitting, but avoid excessive inquiries. If getting rejected, continue to refine and seek feedback, and it's usually possible to resubmit in the future with necessary changes.
raebates
Staff member
Well, drat! I was in the process of finalizing 2 shows to submit, and the website's down.

Seems to be business as normal whenever they have a sale these days! How many times has this happened now?? Getting a bit ridiculous. And my newsletter for the Cyber Monday sale never even went out. :(

It was back up fairly quickly, and I was able to submit both shows. So, I'm happy. I consider things like this to be a sign that sales are good for the company overall, which is always good for me.

but as a customer, repeatedly hitting this problem when they have sales wouldn't look so good to me. Coming from a tech-background, it's bad for business.

True, Bobbi. I do appreciate the steps they've taken to make it right, though.

1. Why do I keep getting rejected from shows?

There are a variety of reasons why your show submission may be rejected. Some common reasons include not following the submission guidelines, not providing enough information about your show, or not fitting the theme or style of the show. It's important to carefully read the submission guidelines and tailor your submission to fit the specific show you are applying to.

2. How can I increase my chances of getting accepted into a show?

One way to increase your chances of getting accepted into a show is to thoroughly research the show and its audience before submitting. This will help you understand the type of content and style that the show is looking for. Additionally, make sure to follow all submission guidelines and provide a well-crafted and detailed submission that showcases your unique talents and abilities.

3. Is it helpful to reach out to the show organizers before submitting?

In some cases, it may be helpful to reach out to show organizers before submitting your show. This can give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and get a better understanding of the show's audience and submission process. However, be sure to only reach out if the show specifically encourages it and avoid bombarding the organizers with multiple inquiries.

4. What should I do if I keep getting rejected from shows?

If you keep getting rejected from shows, it's important to not get discouraged and continue to refine and improve your submission. Consider seeking feedback from others, such as fellow performers or show organizers, to see if there are any areas you can improve upon. It may also be helpful to take a break and come back to your submission with fresh eyes.

5. Can I resubmit a rejected show to the same show in the future?

In most cases, you can resubmit a rejected show to the same show in the future. However, make sure to carefully review any feedback or notes provided by the show organizers and make necessary changes to your submission before resubmitting. It's also important to respect any time restrictions the show may have for resubmissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan