• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Perfect Food Chopper from Our Ind. Kitchen Cons. Website!

In summary, the teller at the bank recognized "Ind. Kitchen Cons." on the deposit slip and asked if the depositor had sold any PC products. The depositor explained that they had not and gave the teller the website address. The teller called the website and placed an order for a food chopper. The depositor has placed orders from the website multiple times and has even given out catalogs to employees.
pcjulie
I was making a deposit from a Show today at a bank I don't normally goI was making a deposit from a Show today at a bank I don't normally go to, and the teller must have noticed "Ind. Kitchen Cons." on my deposit slip because she asked me if I sold PC and did I have a catalog. She wanted to rder a Food Chopper. Of course I didn't have one (because I never seem to have one on me when I need one), but I was able to give her my web address. I can't wait to see if she does use my website to order it!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

You should have got her name and number so that you could have contacted her as people have a tendacy to forget or misplace the info. If you haven't got an order from her in a few days I would go back to that bank and give her a catalogue. Maybe ask her if she would like to get that copper for free by putting a catalogue in the staff room or even having a show.

Me too!!I just got my first order from my website the other day. I was so excited. It was only for 2 small micro-cookers, but who cares? I didn't have to do a thing and it's double points month! :D

I bank at a credit union and have gotten to know everyone pretty well. I have left catalogs and when I bring in a deposit, we joke about how many shows I had over the weekend. Well - one day - out of the blue - I get a call from one of the tellers - she has an order for her friend. I am jotting down all the items and then she comes to a number I wasn't familiar with - IT WAS A SET OF COOKWARE!! I couldn't believe it. Because her order was fairly large, I put in a couple of outside orders and made it a catalog show.

I tell EVERYONE that I sell Pampered Chef. You never know who is going to place an order.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Website contact additionHas anyone did the e-mail fromt eh contact section yet. Mine options are still from the fall. When are they going to update!!!!!!!

1. What makes the Perfect Food Chopper different from other food choppers on the market?

The Perfect Food Chopper from Pampered Chef is made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are designed to chop and blend food quickly and efficiently. It also has a non-slip base for stability and a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

2. Can the Perfect Food Chopper be used for different types of food?

Yes, the Perfect Food Chopper is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods including vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, and even cooked meat. It can also be used to make salsa, pesto, and other dips and sauces.

3. Is the Perfect Food Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Perfect Food Chopper is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the blades for best results.

4. How much food can the Perfect Food Chopper hold at once?

The Perfect Food Chopper has a capacity of 1.5 cups, making it perfect for small to medium-sized chopping tasks. It is ideal for everyday use in the kitchen, as well as for preparing small portions for individual meals.

5. Is the Perfect Food Chopper covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Perfect Food Chopper is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge. Please visit our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies