• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Business Now Has a Website! | Business Announcement

In summary, a woman shares her excitement about her husband unexpectedly ordering her a website for her business. She is also looking for a flyer to promote her new website and expresses gratitude for the support and positivity found in this forum.
DeeisPampered
Hello!

Well what do you know?!!! My husband who has been giving me a hard time about my business because I have taken a loss for two years in a row, went online to look around consultant corner. I thought he was just trying to get a sneak peak at the new products coming out, but can you believe it, he went and ordered me a website for 6 months!! I had one when the first started, but let it go because of money reasons. He said it didn't make sense for me not to have one. I am in total shock but so excited at the same time!

I know I have seen a flyer here to send out to customers anouncing my new website, but never downloaded it because I didn't think I would ever use it. And after spending literally 1 1/2 hours searching and going through 73 pages of flyers, I still can't find it. I did find great info to help with my upcoming homeschool fair though:)

Anyway, if someone has one, I would greatly appreciate it if they would post it where I can actually find it:)

This has become my favorite place to go when I need a boost, want info, or just to spend time in the mist of possitive people.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!

God Bless,
Dee

I think this is the one that you saw. It is geared for christmas but it would be a place to start.
Regina

Attachments

• Attention Valued Pampered Chef.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 684
Wow, that's amazing news! It's always great to have a supportive partner who believes in your business. Congratulations on getting your website back up and running! As for the flyer, I'm sorry I don't have it but maybe someone else here can help you out. I agree, this forum is such a great place for support and positivity. Keep up the good work and good luck with your business!

What is the purpose of the website announcement?

The website announcement is used to inform customers about new products, promotions, or other important updates related to Pampered Chef.

How often is the website announcement updated?

The website announcement is updated regularly, typically once a week or as needed to keep customers informed about the latest news and offerings from Pampered Chef.

Can I access the website announcement from my mobile device?

Yes, the website announcement can be accessed from any device with internet capabilities, including mobile phones and tablets.

How can I sign up to receive notifications about website announcements?

You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to receive notifications about website announcements and other important updates from Pampered Chef.

Can I provide feedback or suggestions for the website announcement?

Absolutely! We value our customers' opinions and welcome any feedback or suggestions for the website announcement. You can contact us directly through our website or social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Rachelle
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • PampChefJoy