• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up For a Website: Questions and Answers

Do you know if they have to wait for their debit card to come in or if it's automatic?AnnThey need to use the PC Visa or PC Debit card for PWS. I think. Try it with another card and see if it works.Thanks for the response.
jj16
Gold Member
I just signed up for my website tonight. How long does it take before it is available? Right now it is saying it is not available. I'm guessing this is normal. Also, instead of day phone and evening phone I was wondering if there was a way to change it to home phone and cell phone. I rarely use my home phone anymore. I just keep it because Qwest will charge me an arm and a leg if I just have internet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Judy

Have you asked Qwest about just having internet? AT&T tried to tell us that too and then when questioned, it was $5 more a month on the internet charge without a home phone line. We were paying $35 for the home phone that only telemarketers called! We exclusively use our cells!Have you tried going on the PC website and clicking "Personal Website Assistant" under CC? You have to set it up before it is available.

Thanks for responding. Yes I went through all the steps of picking out what will show, what message, etc. but when I go onto it myself it says Thank you . . . website is not available at this time. I was just thinking that I had to wait until it cleared the debit card or something like that.

Thanks again for the input.

Judy

There's no way to change the "titles" on the phones on your PWS, but you can put your cell number in both spots if that's the number you want your customers to use.

I have a new recruit trying to set up her website. When i signed up two years ago I could use my own credit card for the first payment since I didn't have the debit/credit cards yet......can they still use thier own credit card or do they have to wait for their debit card to come?

They need to use the PC Visa or PC Debit card for PWS. I think. Try it with another card and see if it works.

Thanks Ann, thats what I was afraid of.

1. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef website?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef website, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you will be guided through the sign-up process and be given the option to choose a website plan that best fits your needs.

2. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef website?

Having a Pampered Chef website allows you to easily showcase and sell our products to a larger audience, as well as access helpful tools and resources to grow your business. You can also personalize your website with your own branding and messaging.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website with your own branding, including your logo, colors, and messaging. You can also choose from different website templates and layouts to make your website unique.

4. Is there a fee for having a Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for having a Pampered Chef website. However, this fee includes hosting, maintenance, and access to helpful tools and resources to support your business.

5. Can I sell products on my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products directly from your website. You will have access to a personalized shopping cart and checkout process, making it easy for your customers to purchase products from you online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt