1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Web Site Set Up

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I just signed up for my website tonight. How long does it take before it is available? Right now it is saying it is not available. I'm guessing this is normal. Also, instead of day phone and evening phone I was wondering if there was a way to change it to home phone and cell phone. I rarely use my home phone anymore. I just keep it because Qwest will charge me an arm and a leg if I just have internet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Judy

Mar 17, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Have you asked Qwest about just having internet? AT&T tried to tell us that too and then when questioned, it was $5 more a month on the internet charge without a home phone line. We were paying $35 for the home phone that only telemarketers called! We exclusively use our cells!

Have you tried going on the PC website and clicking "Personal Website Assistant" under CC? You have to set it up before it is available.

Mar 17, 2009
  3. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Thanks for responding. Yes I went through all the steps of picking out what will show, what message, etc. but when I go onto it myself it says Thank you . . . website is not available at this time. I was just thinking that I had to wait until it cleared the debit card or something like that.

Thanks again for the input.

Judy

Mar 17, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There's no way to change the "titles" on the phones on your PWS, but you can put your cell number in both spots if that's the number you want your customers to use.

Mar 18, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have a new recruit trying to set up her website. When i signed up two years ago I could use my own credit card for the first payment since I didn't have the debit/credit cards yet......can they still use thier own credit card or do they have to wait for their debit card to come?

Mar 21, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

They need to use the PC Visa or PC Debit card for PWS. I think. Try it with another card and see if it works.

Mar 21, 2009
  7. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks Ann, thats what I was afraid of.

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?