• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Products Through Website Orders: What to Expect?

In summary, to place an order through the Pampered Chef website, simply add desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to orders once placed, but they can be cancelled within a limited time frame. Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship, and can be tracked through your account or via email. The return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
Stephanie S
I am curious about website orders. I have entered all of my upcoming host shows into my website. Many of them are using them, and I am assuming giving their friends etc. the info they need to purchase products on the web site should they not be able to attend the show.

I'm curious to know how these products get ordered. Do I submit the order for them from the info they submitted on the website? Are their products delivered along with the rest of the hosts products, or do they have to have them individually shipped to their home?
:confused:

web ordersThe orders will be available to you on your website and a confirmation will be sent to your email once the order has been placed. You are then to put it on the hosts show just like it was a regular outside order. The customer can choose to have it shipped to the host or to themselves and if they choose to have it shipped to themselves the website updates the total with the correct shipping amount.

They can then pay with credit card or mark "contact me for payment" and give you or the host a check.

Hope this helps - I love this feature of our websites - it makes it worth the money in itself!

Perfect! thanks so much!

1. How do I place an order through the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order through our website, simply navigate to the product you wish to purchase and click on the "Add to Cart" button. Once you have added all desired items to your cart, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. However, you may cancel your order and place a new one if necessary. Please note that we have a limited window for order cancellation, so it is best to contact us as soon as possible if you need to make changes.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and viewing the order status. You will also receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. What is the return policy for website orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more detailed information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • JanisF