• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Setting Up a University PC Website: Insights from a Tech-Savvy User

In summary, the web address for Pampered Chef's website is www.pamperedchef.com. You can place an order on the website by creating an account and adding items to your cart, or by contacting a consultant. There are frequently special deals and promotions on the website, which can be found on the homepage or in the "Specials" section. To find a consultant in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature by entering your zip code. You can also track your order on the website by logging into your account and viewing your order history, and will receive email updates about its status.
bejams
I am going to start the PC web site . I was hoping someone could tell me how it is working for them. I work at a University and we are on the computer most of the time. I think it will be worth the investment but I am also very leary of setting it up. I would appreciate any suggestions
Thanks,

Last edited:
I like my website. It great for those people who feel comfortable using the computer. But there are those hosts that don't and never use it. When they use it, it works well.

I like mine as well, but there are those that are not comfortable now and so it dosn't get as much use as I would like. I know people look at it and I want to promote it more.

1. What is the web address for Pampered Chef's website?

The web address for Pampered Chef's website is www.pamperedchef.com.

2. Can I place an order on the website?

Yes, you can place an order on our website by creating an account and adding items to your cart. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions on the website?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions on our website. These can be found on our homepage or in our "Specials" section.

4. How can I find a consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant in your area by using our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will appear.

5. Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order on our website by logging into your account and viewing your order history. You will also receive email updates regarding the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mtayloruh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mtayloruh
  • Monty060609