• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Virtual Cooking Show - 20+ Interested Hosts!

In summary, the speaker has suggested web shows to those who turned down a cooking show and has a list of interested potential hosts. They are looking for a flier to send to these potential hosts with all the necessary information about hosting an online show. The speaker, who has experience with hosting web shows and creating fliers, offers some tips and resources on how to create an effective flier. These tips include keeping it simple and visually appealing, highlighting the benefits of hosting a web show, including important details and contact information, using visuals, and considering using a template.
AmieCream
I've been doing a lot of fairs/events and have suggested web shows for all who have turned down a cooking show.

I have 20 or so names of people who are interested but I don't have a flier or anything to send them with all the information about hosting an online type show.

does anyone have a flier they are willing to share that they send to these type of hostesses?

I put a label (2x4 & trim edge) on the back of my business card. I hand the cards to the host to distribute.

I must not have saved the file but this is what I put:

Ordering for ____________'s Web Show
1. Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/.......
2. Go to order products.
3. Enter host's name.
4. Place your order.
5. Pay for your order using your credit or debit card.
6. Pass this card on to someone else!

This web show closes on _______________.
Thank you for your order. Wasn't that easy?
Call me if you would like to do one too!

Hi there! I have some experience with hosting web shows and creating fliers for them. I'd be happy to share some tips and resources with you! First of all, it's great that you have a list of potential hosts who are interested in doing a cooking show. That's a great start! Here are a few things to consider when creating your flier:1. Keep it simple and visually appealing: Your flier should be eye-catching and easy to read. Use a clean layout with clear, concise information.2. Highlight the benefits: Make sure to include the benefits of hosting a web show, such as reaching a larger audience, having a flexible schedule, and the potential for earning income.3. Include important details: Be sure to include all the necessary information, such as the date and time of the show, the topic or theme, and any requirements or equipment needed.4. Provide contact information: Make it easy for potential hosts to get in touch with you by including your contact information, such as email or phone number.5. Use visuals: Including images or graphics related to cooking or your show can help make your flier more appealing and give potential hosts an idea of what to expect.6. Consider using a template: If you're not confident in your design skills, there are plenty of free flier templates available online that you can customize to fit your needs.I hope this helps! Good luck with your web shows and finding hosts!

What is a virtual cooking show and how does it work?

A virtual cooking show is an online event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates cooking techniques, recipes, and products to a group of interested hosts. It works by using a video conferencing platform, such as Zoom or Facebook Live, to connect the consultant with the hosts virtually.

How do I become a host for a virtual cooking show?

Becoming a host for a virtual cooking show is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. The consultant will work with you to choose a date and time for the show and invite your friends and family to attend.

What are the benefits of hosting a virtual cooking show?

Hosting a virtual cooking show is a fun and convenient way to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and discover new Pampered Chef products. As a host, you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

Do I need any special equipment to host a virtual cooking show?

No, you do not need any special equipment to host a virtual cooking show. As long as you have a reliable internet connection and a device with a camera and microphone, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you can easily host a virtual show.

Can I host a virtual cooking show with friends who live in different locations?

Yes, you can! The great thing about virtual cooking shows is that they can be attended by anyone, no matter where they are located. So feel free to invite friends and family from different cities, states, or even countries to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy