• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Web Orders: Duplicates or pp?

In summary, if you accidentally placed a duplicate web order, you can contact customer service to cancel the order. Web orders cannot be edited or modified after submission, but you can contact customer service for assistance. A confirmation email will be sent after a successful web order submission, but if you did not receive one, you can verify with customer service. Items cannot be added to an existing web order, so a new order must be placed or customer service must be contacted. If you receive an error message when trying to place a web order, double check payment information and fill out all required fields correctly or contact customer service for help.
chef.katie
How do you add a web order? Do you put it in pp with the rest of the orders for the show or will this create duplicate orders?

If it's a web order that was placed as part of a show (and the "guest" entered the host's name), you still have to enter it in PP. If it's a completely individual order not attached to a show, that order is placed directly with the HO and you don't need to do anything except wait for the commission from the order!:D

If it is a web order (Not on a show) I usually send receipt (I enter it into PP but do not transmit it.) and then I thank them for placing the order.

That shows that you appreciate their order!!

Don't they get a receipt from HO if its placed through their office?:confused: ;)

As far as I know they don't. But maybe in the case I'm thinking of they "forgot" to send it.

I've never hear that HO sends a receipt. It is our business... and like Tina said... definitely a great way to build customer relations by personally thanking them.
I just got a booking for TWO WEEKS today from a referral. I went to Ecards and sent my past host an ecard saying thank you for thinking of me and referring her friend to me, etc...

1. What should I do if I accidentally placed a duplicate web order?

If you accidentally placed a duplicate web order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or email us at [email protected] to cancel the duplicate order.

2. Can I edit or modify a web order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, web orders cannot be edited or modified once they have been submitted. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I know if my web order was successfully processed?

After submitting your web order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also contact our customer service team to verify if your order was successfully processed.

4. Can I add items to an existing web order?

Unfortunately, items cannot be added to an existing web order. If you would like to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new web order or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if I received an error message when trying to place a web order?

If you received an error message when trying to place a web order, please double check your payment information and make sure all required fields are filled out correctly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies