• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Concerned About My First Personal Website Order - Help!

In summary, the person is concerned about an order on their personal website that they have no information about. They are wondering if they can find out the customer's contact information and if HO can change the order to credit a fundraiser. They have received similar orders before and have been able to get contact information in some cases. It depends on the customer's choice to disclose their information. They suggest reaching out to the customer or contacting upline or the host of the last show for more information. They can also reach out to HO for help with the fundraiser order.
beepampered
Don't know where to post this, but I have a question about my first Personal Website Order. It is obviously not connected to a show but I have no clue who this person is or where she knew my info. I can't find a way to discover her contact info - is there?

I'm concerned that it might be an order for a fundraiser and she didn't enter the organization's name so they won't get credit. Will HO change that if I can find out that this is where the order came from? Thanks...BEE

If it was an individual order...You will never know. Apparently the Home Office does not give us the customer order info from orders that come in as individual orders from our websites. At least this is what I have been hearing at our meetings. It will show up only as an individual order on your commission statement without the customer info.
So, you get an order and end up in the dark.

indiv. web orderI know I received 3 web orders already, I'm assuming because I am a director and the HO rotates our names for these leads...
I received info via an email from the HO on each of these orders. I had the indiv. name and contact info if they provided it...I followed up with each person.. I think if the person says they can share that info with a consultant then the HO does...I may be wrong
karlene in OHIO

I've gotten contact infoIt depends on if the customer chooses to have thier contact info reveled to you or not.

If they choose to have info disclosed to you you will get an e-mail with the contact info.

Hi BEE,Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern about the order and not knowing who the customer is. Have you tried reaching out to the customer through the contact information provided on the order? Additionally, you can also try contacting your upline or the host of your last show to see if they have any information about this customer.In regards to the fundraiser, if the customer did not enter the organization's name, you can reach out to HO and provide them with the details of the order. They may be able to make the necessary changes to ensure the organization receives credit.I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I track my first personal website order?

To track your first personal website order, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. What should I do if my first personal website order is missing an item?

If your first personal website order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED or send us an email at [email protected]. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3. Can I make changes to my first personal website order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once your first personal website order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED or send us an email at [email protected] as soon as possible.

4. How long will it take for my first personal website order to arrive?

The shipping time for your first personal website order will depend on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout. Generally, orders will arrive within 3-7 business days. You can track the status of your order using the tracking information provided in your confirmation email.

5. What is the return policy for my first personal website order?

If you are not completely satisfied with your first personal website order, you may return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED or send us an email at [email protected] to initiate the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies