• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Order

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Don't know where to post this, but I have a question about my first Personal Website Order. It is obviously not connected to a show but I have no clue who this person is or where she knew my info. I can't find a way to discover her contact info - is there?

I'm concerned that it might be an order for a fundraiser and she didn't enter the organization's name so they won't get credit. Will HO change that if I can find out that this is where the order came from? Thanks...BEE

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
If it was an individual order...

You will never know. Apparently the Home Office does not give us the customer order info from orders that come in as individual orders from our websites. At least this is what I have been hearing at our meetings. It will show up only as an individual order on your commission statement without the customer info.
So, you get an order and end up in the dark.

K

karlene

indiv. web order

I know I received 3 web orders already, I'm assuming because I am a director and the HO rotates our names for these leads...
I received info via an email from the HO on each of these orders. I had the indiv. name and contact info if they provided it...I followed up with each person.. I think if the person says they can share that info with a consultant then the HO does...I may be wrong
karlene in OHIO

Jan 21, 2006
I've gotten contact info

It depends on if the customer chooses to have thier contact info reveled to you or not.

If they choose to have info disclosed to you you will get an e-mail with the contact info.