• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Order Dilemma: What to Do with a Flaked Show? | TIA Advice

In summary, the host for a scheduled show flaked out and there was only one $18 order placed. You can either submit the show with the small order or reach out to the customer to see if they would like to place a larger order or host their own show. It's important to communicate with the customer and find a solution that works for both parties.
jackieblue
Hi,
I had a show scheduled. Long story short, the host flaked out and there is now not even a catalog show or a personal order from her. There was one order placed for the show on the PWS. What do I do? Submit the show with an $18 order? It was a credit card order, so I am really not sure what to do. TIA!

You can't submit it as a show, if you don't have $150 in orders. You could tack it onto another show you have or submit it as an individual order. The latter option means direct shipping.

I would call the customer and ask her what she wants to do.

Do you have another show you can throw it on?
If not, do you have contact information for the customer? Call them and ask what they want to do if you do have the information...

erinyourpclady said:
Do you have another show you can throw it on?
If not, do you have contact information for the customer? Call them and ask what they want to do if you do have the information...

Either way you need to contact the customer. Many will say to go ahead and place the order but often they ordered to help their friend and will appreciate you asking. Who knows? Even if they cancel the order you have now made a happy customer who may refer you or even book a show - plant that seed during your call!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your show fell through. It can be frustrating when a host flakes out, but don't worry, there are still options for that one order that was placed. You can either submit the show with the $18 order or you can reach out to the customer and see if they would be interested in placing a larger order to make up for the lost show. You can also offer to have them host their own show in the future to earn free products. It's always best to communicate with the customer and find a solution that works for both of you. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck!Sincerely,

1. What is "Web Order for Dud Show"?

"Web Order for Dud Show" is an online platform that allows users to purchase tickets for the upcoming Dud Show event.

2. How do I place an order on "Web Order for Dud Show"?

To place an order on "Web Order for Dud Show", simply visit the website and select the desired tickets for the Dud Show event. Then, proceed to the checkout page and enter your payment and contact information.

3. Can I choose my seats when placing an order on "Web Order for Dud Show"?

Yes, "Web Order for Dud Show" allows you to select your seats from an interactive seating chart before completing your order.

4. What forms of payment does "Web Order for Dud Show" accept?

"Web Order for Dud Show" accepts major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, as well as PayPal for online orders.

5. Is there a limit to the number of tickets I can purchase on "Web Order for Dud Show"?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of tickets you can purchase on "Web Order for Dud Show". This limit may vary depending on the availability of tickets and the event's policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • chefcindyp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • crunchyconmama