1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Web order For Dud Show

1. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

Hi,
    I had a show scheduled. Long story short, the host flaked out and there is now not even a catalog show or a personal order from her. There was one order placed for the show on the PWS. What do I do? Submit the show with an $18 order? It was a credit card order, so I am really not sure what to do. TIA!

Sep 8, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can't submit it as a show, if you don't have $150 in orders. You could tack it onto another show you have or submit it as an individual order. The latter option means direct shipping.

I would call the customer and ask her what she wants to do.

Sep 8, 2009
  3. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

Do you have another show you can throw it on?
    If not, do you have contact information for the customer? Call them and ask what they want to do if you do have the information...

4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Either way you need to contact the customer. Many will say to go ahead and place the order but often they ordered to help their friend and will appreciate you asking. Who knows? Even if they cancel the order you have now made a happy customer who may refer you or even book a show - plant that seed during your call!

Sep 8, 2009
Have something to add?