• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web order For Dud Show

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008
Hi,
I had a show scheduled. Long story short, the host flaked out and there is now not even a catalog show or a personal order from her. There was one order placed for the show on the PWS. What do I do? Submit the show with an $18 order? It was a credit card order, so I am really not sure what to do. TIA!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You can't submit it as a show, if you don't have $150 in orders. You could tack it onto another show you have or submit it as an individual order. The latter option means direct shipping.

I would call the customer and ask her what she wants to do.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Do you have another show you can throw it on?
If not, do you have contact information for the customer? Call them and ask what they want to do if you do have the information...

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Do you have another show you can throw it on?
If not, do you have contact information for the customer? Call them and ask what they want to do if you do have the information...

Either way you need to contact the customer. Many will say to go ahead and place the order but often they ordered to help their friend and will appreciate you asking. Who knows? Even if they cancel the order you have now made a happy customer who may refer you or even book a show - plant that seed during your call!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views