• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Vites Gone Wrong: How Can I Fix It?

In summary, if you have mistakenly deleted an E-Vite, you can retrieve it by going to the "Trash" folder or contacting customer service. Changes can be made to an already sent E-Vite by editing it in the "My Events" tab. Additional guests can also be added through the "Invite More Guests" option. If guests are not receiving the E-Vite, check the email address and spam folder, or contact customer service for assistance. An already sent E-Vite can be cancelled by selecting the event in the "My Events" tab and clicking "Cancel Event".
dollfangs
Silver Member
I totally screwed up my e-vites on my website. Can someone tell me how I can get them back to the way they were? Thanks for any help

You should be able to just go into the specific email that you want to reset to the original format and click on the "RESET FORMAT" button (below the Save Format button). This will set it back to the standard "out of the box" email from PC. Hope this helps. :)

I tried that and all it did was set it to no text at all. Now it just says Hi <name>! and then has the click here to go to the website button and that is it besides my information. This kind of stuff always happens to me.

Sorry, I couldn't help. I have never had that problem.
Good Luck!

Can someone show me what the e-invites look like. I am a new consultant and this is my first month. If you want to email directly its' [email protected]. Thanks

Shannon Harris

1. How can I retrieve a mistakenly deleted E-Vite?

If you have accidentally deleted your E-Vite, you can retrieve it by going to your "Trash" folder and restoring it from there. If the E-Vite has been permanently deleted from the "Trash" folder, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I make changes to an already sent E-Vite?

Yes, you can make changes to an already sent E-Vite by going to the "My Events" tab and selecting the event you want to make changes to. From there, you can edit the details of the E-Vite and resend it to your guests.

3. How can I add more guests to an already sent E-Vite?

To add more guests to an already sent E-Vite, go to the "My Events" tab and select the event. From there, click on "Invite More Guests" and enter the email addresses of the additional guests you want to invite. The updated E-Vite will be sent to all guests, including the new ones.

4. What if my guests are not receiving the E-Vite?

If your guests are not receiving the E-Vite, first check that the email address you entered is correct. You can also ask your guests to check their spam or junk folder. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel an already sent E-Vite?

Yes, you can cancel an already sent E-Vite by going to the "My Events" tab and selecting the event. From there, click on "Cancel Event" and confirm the cancellation. This will notify all guests that the event has been cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • ValerieHurtado