• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Weather Forecast for Wave 1 in Chicago?

In summary, the Chicago Wave 1 weather forecast is for showers and thunderstorms. There is a chance of precipitation, but it is still uncertain. The high temperature is expected to be around 86 degrees, but the low temperature will be around 72 degrees. The winds will be variable, but mostly southward.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I'm not a meteorologists so don't kill me when these are wrong but here is the weather forecast for Chicago during Wave 1. Thought some of you may be interested, I was. (of course shopping/site seeing/flights day (Sat) is looking like thunderstorms). Enjoy.

- Courtesy of The Weather Channel (.com)

Wed
Jul 8
PM Showers :cry:
76° high
65° low
30% chance of precipitation

Thu
Jul 9
Partly Cloudy :)
84° high
69° low
10% chance of precipitation

Fri
Jul 10
Isolated T-Storms :eek:
88° high
72° low
30% chance of precipitation

Sat
Jul 11
Scattered T-Storms :eek:
85° high
68° low
40% chance of precipitation

Sun
Jul 12
Sunny :D
82° high
66° low
0% chance of precipitation

It figures it stops raining when we leave.....

Flamingo said:
It figures it stops raining when we leave.....

30% chance of precip, could very well mean Sunny. At least here it does, and we're just a little ways North of Chicago.

yep! I must be bringing it with me from PA b/c I swear all it has done here is rain. And it looks like the temps will be better for wave 2, not so hot.

At least it will be cooler than down here!!!:yuck:

DessertDivaFL said:
At least it will be cooler than down here!!!:yuck:

Amen to that!
I am going to love the cooler weather.

Operative words in that forecast are the "% chance of precipitation". Anything less than 50%, I don't get too upset by. It's summer- so conditions always present the possibility, right? :D I wouldn't worry too much. Just take another peek at the forecast the day before you leave, and have a small umbrella/light jacket.

Melisaa, I LOVE ya already!!~!

Most of the times I have been to conference, we have had nice weather with the exception of one year where it was unusually HOT. Hopefully the rain will hold off so that we have nice weather this year too...

Weather forecasts change so here's the latest:

Wednesday: High - 78 Low - 66 A good deal of cloudiness with a few showers possible. Inland highs approach 80 degrees, but shoreline highs in low 70s. East to southeast winds 3 to 11 m.p.h.

Thursday: High - 86 Low - 72 Building clouds, more humid. Some clusters of thunderstorms likely. Warmer. Southeast winds veer more southerly 6 to 17 m.p.h. -- but with possible storm gusts.

Friday: High - 91 Low - 70 Potentially the warmest of this 7-day forecast cycle. Sun, cottony clouds, breezy, hot and humid. T-storms erupt in the afternoon -- but may be more numerous and heaviest at night. South to southwest winds.

Saturday: High - 82 Low - 63 Clusters of showers and thunderstorms. Still humid. Storms settle south during the day. Not as warm.

This is from the Chicago Tribune website.

My friend who lives there told me that it would either be sunny, rainy, windy, warm, or cool! He was not helpful! LOL!

Danielle - my natural curly hair likes my forecast better...less humidity. hehe

Thanks for the update! :D

Melissa78 said:
Danielle - my natural curly hair likes my forecast better...less humidity. hehe

Thanks for the update! :D

I hear ya, sister! Being here in FL does NOTHING for my hair except make it look like I just got out of the shower!

1. What is the "Wave 1" of the weather forecast for Pampered Chef?

Wave 1 refers to the first release of new products and promotions for the upcoming season. It includes items that are exclusive to Pampered Chef and are only available for a limited time.

2. When will the Wave 1 weather forecast be released?

The exact release date for Wave 1 varies each year, but it is typically announced in late summer or early fall. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

3. Will the Wave 1 products be available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the Wave 1 products will be available for purchase as soon as they are released. However, some items may sell out quickly due to their limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

4. Can I earn any discounts or rewards when purchasing Wave 1 products?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts during the release of Wave 1 products. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for any current offers or subscribe to our email list to receive updates.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring Wave 1 products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the Wave 1 release is a great way to get your hands on these exclusive products and earn rewards for your purchases. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224