• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weather Forecast for Wave 1

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I'm not a meteorologists so don't kill me when these are wrong but here is the weather forecast for Chicago during Wave 1. Thought some of you may be interested, I was. (of course shopping/site seeing/flights day (Sat) is looking like thunderstorms). Enjoy.

- Courtesy of The Weather Channel (.com)

Wed
Jul 8
PM Showers :cry:
76° high
65° low
30% chance of precipitation

Thu
Jul 9
Partly Cloudy :)
84° high
69° low
10% chance of precipitation

Fri
Jul 10
Isolated T-Storms :eek:
88° high
72° low
30% chance of precipitation

Sat
Jul 11
Scattered T-Storms :eek:
85° high
68° low
40% chance of precipitation

Sun
Jul 12
Sunny :D
82° high
66° low
0% chance of precipitation

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
yep! I must be bringing it with me from PA b/c I swear all it has done here is rain. And it looks like the temps will be better for wave 2, not so hot.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Operative words in that forecast are the "% chance of precipitation". Anything less than 50%, I don't get too upset by. It's summer- so conditions always present the possibility, right? :D I wouldn't worry too much. Just take another peek at the forecast the day before you leave, and have a small umbrella/light jacket.

chefcaroline

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2006
Most of the times I have been to conference, we have had nice weather with the exception of one year where it was unusually HOT. Hopefully the rain will hold off so that we have nice weather this year too...

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Weather forecasts change so here's the latest:

Wednesday: High - 78 Low - 66 A good deal of cloudiness with a few showers possible. Inland highs approach 80 degrees, but shoreline highs in low 70s. East to southeast winds 3 to 11 m.p.h.

Thursday: High - 86 Low - 72 Building clouds, more humid. Some clusters of thunderstorms likely. Warmer. Southeast winds veer more southerly 6 to 17 m.p.h. -- but with possible storm gusts.

Friday: High - 91 Low - 70 Potentially the warmest of this 7-day forecast cycle. Sun, cottony clouds, breezy, hot and humid. T-storms erupt in the afternoon -- but may be more numerous and heaviest at night. South to southwest winds.

Saturday: High - 82 Low - 63 Clusters of showers and thunderstorms. Still humid. Storms settle south during the day. Not as warm.

This is from the Chicago Tribune website.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
My friend who lives there told me that it would either be sunny, rainy, windy, warm, or cool! He was not helpful! LOL!

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Danielle - my natural curly hair likes my forecast better...less humidity. hehe

Thanks for the update! :D