1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Weather Forecast for Wave 1

1. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm not a meteorologists so don't kill me when these are wrong but here is the weather forecast for Chicago during Wave 1. Thought some of you may be interested, I was. (of course shopping/site seeing/flights day (Sat) is looking like thunderstorms). Enjoy.

- Courtesy of The Weather Channel (.com)

Wed
    Jul 8
    PM Showers :cry:
    76° high
    65° low
    30% chance of precipitation

Thu
    Jul 9
    Partly Cloudy :)
    84° high
    69° low
    10% chance of precipitation

Fri
    Jul 10
    Isolated T-Storms :eek:
    88° high
    72° low
    30% chance of precipitation

Sat
    Jul 11
    Scattered T-Storms :eek:
    85° high
    68° low
    40% chance of precipitation

Sun
    Jul 12
    Sunny :D
    82° high
    66° low
    0% chance of precipitation

Jul 6, 2009
  2. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

It figures it stops raining when we leave.....

Jul 6, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

30% chance of precip, could very well mean Sunny. At least here it does, and we're just a little ways North of Chicago.

Jul 6, 2009
  4. Melissa78

yep! I must be bringing it with me from PA b/c I swear all it has done here is rain. And it looks like the temps will be better for wave 2, not so hot.

Jul 6, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

At least it will be cooler than down here!!!:yuck:

6. KaryCam

KaryCam Member Gold Member

Amen to that!
    I am going to love the cooler weather.

Jul 6, 2009
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Operative words in that forecast are the "% chance of precipitation". Anything less than 50%, I don't get too upset by. It's summer- so conditions always present the possibility, right? :D I wouldn't worry too much. Just take another peek at the forecast the day before you leave, and have a small umbrella/light jacket.

Jul 6, 2009
  8. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

Melisaa, I LOVE ya already!!~!

Jul 7, 2009
  9. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

Most of the times I have been to conference, we have had nice weather with the exception of one year where it was unusually HOT. Hopefully the rain will hold off so that we have nice weather this year too...

Jul 7, 2009
  10. DessertDivaFL

Weather forecasts change so here's the latest:

Wednesday: High - 78 Low - 66 A good deal of cloudiness with a few showers possible. Inland highs approach 80 degrees, but shoreline highs in low 70s. East to southeast winds 3 to 11 m.p.h.

Thursday: High - 86 Low - 72 Building clouds, more humid. Some clusters of thunderstorms likely. Warmer. Southeast winds veer more southerly 6 to 17 m.p.h. -- but with possible storm gusts.

Friday: High - 91 Low - 70 Potentially the warmest of this 7-day forecast cycle. Sun, cottony clouds, breezy, hot and humid. T-storms erupt in the afternoon -- but may be more numerous and heaviest at night. South to southwest winds.

Saturday: High - 82 Low - 63 Clusters of showers and thunderstorms. Still humid. Storms settle south during the day. Not as warm.

This is from the Chicago Tribune website.

11. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My friend who lives there told me that it would either be sunny, rainy, windy, warm, or cool! He was not helpful! LOL!

Jul 7, 2009
  12. Melissa78

Danielle - my natural curly hair likes my forecast better...less humidity. hehe

Thanks for the update! :D

Jul 7, 2009
  13. DessertDivaFL

I hear ya, sister! Being here in FL does NOTHING for my hair except make it look like I just got out of the shower!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted