• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the weather forecast for Wave 2 Wed to Sat in July?

:DI always forget to bring my umbrella, but I usually get drenched no matter what. I'm from TX and I'm used to the rain. I guess I just don't think it's a big deal.Personally, I'd rather not sport the drowned rat look. And, trust me, that's what would happen if I didn't carry an umbrella.Don't want to sport the drowned rat...why? Afraid that grinning llama might eat you...
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Wed
Jul 11 Scattered T-Storms
83°/67° 40%

Thu
Jul 12 Partly Cloudy
80°/66° 20%

Fri
Jul 13 Partly Cloudy
82°/66° 10%

Sat
Jul 14 Sunny
82°/68° 0%

Yippee! Hope it doesn't change before we get there!

thanks Kelly-Now I have to go pack!

Last time I was in Chicago in the summer it was 107 and elderly people were dying in their own homes... this forcast is MUCH better!!!!!!!!! I'm praying it stays on target!

Thanks for the weather forcast, I was just about to look it up my self. One more thing checked off my list :D

thanks for the update...we are flying in on the 11th and taking the whole day to shop and see chicago...been going to conferene for 8 years, and never seems like I have enough time to see the sites and shop. Last year we took the extra day at the end of conference...should be fun this year, to kick it off first

That should make for a nice trip. Hope they're (weatherpeople) are actually right with a forecast. ;)

I heard it was supposed to be warmer than that so we'll see!

I pray for good weather both in Chicago and here on Saturday & Saturday night so my flight home isn't delayed. I have a show Sunday at noon. Last year my outbound flight was delayed and I didn't get home til like 4am.

The humidity % will make a huge difference on those temps too. Right now, I walk out my door & start sweating instantly. :(

Here's another update. It looks like it's going to get cool Friday. I'm from Louisiana. This is wonderful.
Wednesday
Jul 11 T-storms
Hi: 80° Lo: 63°
Chance of thunder with moderate rain showers. High 80F and low 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
35%
Thursday
Jul 12 PM Rain
Hi: 81° Lo: 61°
Drizzle. High 81F and low 61F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
15%
Friday
Jul 13 Fair
Hi: 75° Lo: 58°
Mostly clear skies. High 75F and low 58F.
15%
Saturday
Jul 14 Showers
Hi: 77° Lo: 63°
Mostly cloudy with showers. High 77F and low 63F.
10%

Ugh! I was hoping for no rain!

Guess I checked the forecast a little too soon, huh?

Last year I had my umbrella...carried it at all times...no rain.
This year I will remember to bring it as well....If I forget it, it will most certainly rain....but I am so excited about going I don't think I care if it rains...sorry all....

Here in North Texas we've gotten so used to rain - it's no big deal. At this point we are all quacking and have webbed feet anyway! Looks like the temps will be much cooler there than last summer.:)

My theory is that you always carry a small umbrella. If you carry it, it won't rain. If you don't, you'll get drenched.

raebates said:
My theory is that you always carry a small umbrella. If you carry it, it won't rain. If you don't, you'll get drenched.

Some of us never carry an umbrella and just always get drenched. I always say I'm not the Wicked Witch of the West so it isn't going to melt me!

janetupnorth said:
Some of us never carry an umbrella and just always get drenched. I always say I'm not the Wicked Witch of the West so it isn't going to melt me!

Isn't that the truth? Also, "only sugar melts", as I often say, so I should be just fine, too!! ;)

Paula

My friend owns a dairy farm. She says poop doesn't melt; it just gets soupy.Personally, I'd rather not sport the drowned rat look. And, trust me, that's what would happen if I didn't carry an umbrella.

Don't want to sport the drowned rat...why? Afraid that grinning llama might eat you...

Yup, you figured it out!

What is "Weather for Wave 2"?

"Weather for Wave 2" is a collection of Pampered Chef products specifically designed to make cooking and entertaining during the summer months easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in "Weather for Wave 2"?

The "Weather for Wave 2" collection features a variety of products such as grilling tools, outdoor serving pieces, and cooling gadgets for refreshing summer drinks and desserts.

Can these products be used year-round?

While the "Weather for Wave 2" collection is primarily designed for summer use, many of the products can also be used year-round for various cooking and entertaining needs.

Are the products in "Weather for Wave 2" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Weather for Wave 2" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Can I purchase "Weather for Wave 2" products online or do I need to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase "Weather for Wave 2" products both online and through a Pampered Chef party. However, attending a party allows you to see the products in action and try them out before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • pampered1224