• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weather for Chicago for Wave One!

In summary, the forecast for Chicago during Wave One is partly cloudy with a high of 75°F and a low of 60°F. There is a slight chance of rain, so it is recommended to pack an umbrella or rain jacket. The temperatures will be mild, with highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s, so dressing in layers is advised. The average rainfall is around 2.5 inches and there are currently no weather alerts or warnings. While there are no predicted strong winds, it is common for the city to experience some wind, so securing loose items is advised.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am excited for all of you going! My cluster is leaving Wednesday morning to have a free night in Chicago...

(% is percetage chance of rain)

Wed
Jul 09 Sunny 86°/64° 20 %

Thu
Jul 10 Partly Cloudy 84°/66° 10 %

Fri
Jul 11 Isolated T-Storms 84°/69° 30 %

Sat
Jul 12 Partly Cloudy 86°/70° 10 %

Sun
Jul 13 Scattered T-Storms 86°/69° 60 %

Thanks for checking for us!

One thing that forecast doesn't include is the humidity.....it's nice now, but you may want to check that if you're someone who gets overheated easily.

Thanks Kelly!

Thank you for the info Kelly. I was going to look at the beginning of the week...now I don't have to.

pkd09 said:
Thank you for the info Kelly. I was going to look at the beginning of the week...now I don't have to.

You still may want to double check it at the beginning of the week just in case it changes a bit...I just googled "weather by the hour chicago, IL"

Thanks Kelly!

I'm half packed ... sort of!

I just got home from house-sitting ... leaving most of the stuff in the suitcase on purpose! Including the cel phone charger, which I will forget otherwise!

Cool (or, I guess, maybe, hot). Thanks, Kelly.

Sounds much better than 2 years ago when it was like 95 or higher!!! UGH! Thanks Kelly.

Sounds wonderful for me being from Louisiana. Anything under 90 is nice.

1. What is the forecast for Chicago for Wave One?

The forecast for Chicago for Wave One is partly cloudy with a high of 75°F and a low of 60°F. There is a slight chance of rain, so be sure to pack an umbrella or rain jacket just in case.

2. Will it be hot or cold during Wave One in Chicago?

The temperatures during Wave One in Chicago will be mild, with highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s. It is recommended to dress in layers to accommodate for any changes in temperature throughout the day.

3. What is the average rainfall during Wave One in Chicago?

The average rainfall during Wave One in Chicago is about 2.5 inches. It is important to check the daily forecast during your stay as weather patterns can change quickly in the city.

4. Are there any weather alerts or warnings for Chicago during Wave One?

As of now, there are no weather alerts or warnings for Chicago during Wave One. However, it is always a good idea to stay updated on the weather and have a plan in case of any unexpected changes.

5. Will there be any strong winds during Wave One in Chicago?

There are no predicted strong winds during Wave One in Chicago. However, it is common for the city to experience some wind, so it is advised to secure any loose items when outside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224