• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wearing logowear pays off!

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
Went to IHOP for dinner sporting my PC shirt tonight. A waitress that brought us our food (she was helping out our waitress) noticed my shirt and was SO excited to have found a PC rep, as the one they knew moved away. I went to the van to get her a catalog and the host specials and asked her about having a show. She says she might at her sister in laws, as her apartment was pretty tiny. I DID ask her for her information and she filled out a prize slip that I happened to have in my van. She wrote "maybe" on having a show and "YES" that she wanted info on becoming a PC consultant on the slip! I am calling her in the next 48 hours. I may have a potential show AND a potential consultant, all because I was wearing a PC shirt!!! I tell you, it works!!!

On top of that she gave us a 20% discount! :)

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
yeh! That's great. Let us know how it goes.

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
What I love in situations like this is, yes you maybe just found a new consultant, but you definately just made a new friend in an unlikely circumstance. Isn't life just grand sometimes?

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
WaHoo! This is great!!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Go Sharon!!! :D

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
Good for you!!!

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
Oh Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first logo wear and I know it's like FREE advertising (yes the shirts cost us) but in the long run it is so much cheaper than anything else we could do!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views