• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Wearing Logowear Lead to Potential Customers and Consultants?

In summary, wearing logowear as a Pampered Chef consultant can help you increase brand recognition and attract potential customers. We offer a variety of high quality logowear options, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and bags. You can also customize your logowear with your own personal logo or message. There is no minimum order quantity and orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks. Expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Went to IHOP for dinner sporting my PC shirt tonight. A waitress that brought us our food (she was helping out our waitress) noticed my shirt and was SO excited to have found a PC rep, as the one they knew moved away. I went to the van to get her a catalog and the host specials and asked her about having a show. She says she might at her sister in laws, as her apartment was pretty tiny. I DID ask her for her information and she filled out a prize slip that I happened to have in my van. She wrote "maybe" on having a show and "YES" that she wanted info on becoming a PC consultant on the slip! I am calling her in the next 48 hours. I may have a potential show AND a potential consultant, all because I was wearing a PC shirt!!! I tell you, it works!!!

On top of that she gave us a 20% discount! :)

yeh! That's great. Let us know how it goes.

What I love in situations like this is, yes you maybe just found a new consultant, but you definately just made a new friend in an unlikely circumstance. Isn't life just grand sometimes?

WaHoo! This is great!!

Go Sharon!!! :D

Good for you!!!

Oh Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first logo wear and I know it's like FREE advertising (yes the shirts cost us) but in the long run it is so much cheaper than anything else we could do!!!!

Hi there! What an amazing experience you had at IHOP! It just goes to show that wearing your Pampered Chef logowear can lead to potential customers and consultants. It's always great to see how our brand can spark interest and excitement in others. I'm so glad you were able to make a connection with this waitress and potentially have a show and a new consultant on your hands. Keep up the great work and keep wearing that PC shirt with pride! Happy cooking!

1. How can wearing logowear benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Wearing logowear can help you to stand out and promote your business wherever you go. It's a great way to increase brand recognition and attract potential customers.

2. What types of logowear are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

We offer a variety of logowear options, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and bags. All of our logowear is high quality and designed to make you look and feel professional.

3. Can I customize my logowear with my own personal logo or message?

Yes, we offer the option to add your own personal logo or message to your logowear. Simply provide us with the design and we will take care of the rest.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for logowear?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for logowear. You can order as few or as many items as you need.

5. How long does it take to receive my logowear order?

On average, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
c00p
  • cbord