• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop with Style: HWC T-shirt with Logo on Front, Sleeve & Back!

In summary, the black HWC T-shirt from Merrill at Conference is a great shirt because it has something on the front, the sleeve, and the back. It is flattering on the wearer because of the different designs on the shirt. The tote that comes with the shirt has gotten the wearer leads and attention before, and this shirt was even better because all of the people behind the wearer could see it.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just have to say that I'm so excited about the black HWC T-shirt I bought from Merrill at Conference. While I don't like basic cut t-shirts (not very flattering on me), I love this shirt because it has something on the front, the sleeve and the back. It has "The Pampered Chef" on the back and it gets noticed. I just wore it for the first time grocery shopping yesterday. I got stopped by an employee about ordering a stone for her son and now she wants to host a show! I'm so excited. The tote has gotten me leads and such before, but this was great because all the people behind you are looking ahead and read it! On the front, not everyone reads it, because not everyone feels comfortable looking directly at a stranger, KWIM?

I am going to try to wear this shirt more often and I'm going to see what other logo wear Merrill has w/ the name on the back. :)

Oh, I love the idea of shirts with a back logo or something. For one thing they are usually bigger logos and more eye catching.

I am going to keep an eye out on Merrill for these

I know I wish they made more of the shirts. I wore my yellow t-shirt that I got for FREE :D at NC to the store and got 2 shows!!! LOVE IT!! So needless to say everytime I go to the store I'm putting on my t-shirt!

I loved those yellow Take Charge, Take Action shirts. I really wish they would've been available for us to purchase.

babywings76 said:
I loved those yellow Take Charge, Take Action shirts. I really wish they would've been available for us to purchase.

I bought the black one also for the same reason but have not worn it out yet! I wish we could have gotten the yellow ones also, even If they gave them instead of the conversion magnets that we also got in our SAT package as well. Now I have 2 & no shirt.....:(. BUT maybe we will be able to buy them...;)

I bought that shirt but I have to tell you that its so tight on my neck! I NEVER have trouble with tshirts but this feels like it's strangling me! Anyone else have trouble with this shirt?

PampMomof3 said:
I bought that shirt but I have to tell you that its so tight on my neck! I NEVER have trouble with tshirts but this feels like it's strangling me! Anyone else have trouble with this shirt?

I'll have to put mine on & wear it awhile. Also, maybe if you washed it & didn't put it in the dryer....

What is "Wear Logo on Your Back!"?

"Wear Logo on Your Back!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to customize and purchase apparel with the Pampered Chef logo on the back.

Can I choose the type of apparel and color for my "Wear Logo on Your Back!" order?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of apparel items, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, and aprons, and select the color that best fits your brand.

How do I place an order for "Wear Logo on Your Back!"?

To place an order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Wear Logo on Your Back!" section. From there, you can select your desired apparel and add it to your cart.

Can I customize the placement and size of the logo on my apparel?

Yes, you can choose the placement and size of the logo on your apparel. Our customization tool allows you to preview the design before placing your order.

Is there a minimum order requirement for "Wear Logo on Your Back!"?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for "Wear Logo on Your Back!" However, keep in mind that bulk orders may be eligible for discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • mspibb