• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wayy Ot - for Those Who Use Shwann's

In summary, the Shwann's driver came by and my husband ordered some things. The reminder date sticker was on the handle of the refrigerator. The convenience foods are very pricey, but we love Schwann's vegetables. Schwann's also has the best French bread baguettes.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
When I came home Thursday evening from Bible Study, my husband mentioned the Shwann's driver had come by and he'd ordered some things (actually, his words were "you owe me money" :D). Ugh, how could I have forgotten it was THAT Thursday?

When I walked in the kitchen, there was (and still is) Bruce's reminder date sticker - on the handle of the refrigerator. DH says he didn't know where else to put it (we don't use a wall calendar), and I think this is a great idea. I'll never forget when it's Bruce's delivery date again. Next time, I can just leave the shopping list and money by the door. Woohoo - hate when we run out of Raspberry Rumble!;):love:

Hmmmm...Raspberry Rumble...I think I can turn that term around and use it to get away with a different kind of rumble that seems to effect some of us more than others of us around here. (Although, raspberries seldom have anything to do with causing the rumble.)

I just started using Schwanns - and I have to saw that so far, may favorite thing is the fried green beans. YUMMMMM!

How expensive is Schwann's? I've thought about it since I went back to work FT, but money's tight right now.

cathyskitchen said:
How expensive is Schwann's? I've thought about it since I went back to work FT, but money's tight right now.

I think that the convenience foods are very pricey...but we LOVE LOVE LOVE Schwan's vegetables! They are the BEST! I only buy Schwans frozen veggies.

Also, my husband is lactose intolerant, and regular ice cream really rips up his stomach, but he can have frozen yogurt w/o it causing problems. Schwan's has the best selection of frozen yogurts, and they taste good! So we buy our "ice cream" from Schwans too. It's on par price-wise with the Frozen Yogurt in the grocery store.
They also have the best French bread baguettes - both white and whole grain.
Here in Michigan, it's very hard to find fresh fish, but there are a couple varieties of fresh frozen fish that I regularly buy from Schwans too - Blue Hake is probably our favorite, and it's no more expensive than buying fish at the grocery store.

yum...they have orange push pops that are great. i used to eat those when i was little. they used to come by all the time. haven't seen a truck in forever. wish we had one...lil pricy tho....great frozen fruits for smoothies too

I have used the cheese tortellini for our Weekday Dinners Done recipe (and it only uses half a bag). I also LOVE their vegetables. I used their asparagus for our appetizer recipe a few years ago.. worked great!

What is "Wayy Ot - for Those Who Use Shwann's"?

"Wayy Ot - for Those Who Use Shwann's" is a new product line from Pampered Chef specifically designed for customers who use Shwann's frozen food delivery service. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories to help make meal prep and cooking with Shwann's products easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Wayy Ot" line?

The "Wayy Ot" line includes a range of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as food choppers, baking pans, and storage containers, as well as cookbooks and recipe cards specifically tailored for Shwann's products. These products are designed to make meal prep, cooking, and storage more convenient for customers who use Shwann's.

Are the "Wayy Ot" products compatible with other frozen food delivery services?

While the "Wayy Ot" line was created with Shwann's customers in mind, many of the products can also be used with other frozen food delivery services. However, some of the products may be specifically designed for Shwann's products and may not be as effective with other brands.

Can I purchase "Wayy Ot" products directly from Shwann's?

No, "Wayy Ot" products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. They are not sold through Shwann's directly.

What are the benefits of using "Wayy Ot" products for Shwann's customers?

The "Wayy Ot" line offers a number of benefits for Shwann's customers, including easier meal prep and cooking, better organization and storage of Shwann's products, and access to new and creative recipes specifically designed for Shwann's products. Additionally, by purchasing "Wayy Ot" products through Pampered Chef, customers can support their local consultants and earn host rewards for their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies