• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Ways to Get Started as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant involves signing up online and purchasing a starter kit. The kit includes products, catalogs, and business supplies, as well as access to online training and support. To introduce yourself to family and friends, you can host a launch party or reach out personally. To reach potential customers outside of your community, you can network at local events and use social media. To stand out in a competitive market, focus on your unique story and expertise, offer exceptional customer service, and continuously expand your knowledge through training and resources.
feliciamck
You guys have been so helpful so far I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas to introduce myself to my family and friends as a new consultant. I have not signed up yet, but I am sure I will.
I thought about sending out a letter, or maybe some business cards or something like that.
My problem is that I go to a pretty big church where I was introduced to PC. There have been other conslultants, but they have not lasted. It seems everyone at my church is bored with it. It seems to be "over-saturated". I just recently had a catalog show and they look at you like..."Not another Pampered Chef show!"
I know I would have to go outside that arena. But how to break out?

Felicia:

One of the ways I got started was to host my own show. It gave me practice (on comfortable territory) and introduced me and my business to friends and family and to those I maybe didn't know as well (I invited the mothers of my children's classmates). Call it a grand opening show and if you want to, offer the host benefits as prize drawing/incentive (Mystery Host Show). I can give you more information on that if you'd like or search through the posts on the board...there's lots of great information. Do everything for your own show as you would ask any other host...over-invite, make personal calls, offer catalogs to those who can't attend. It will make a difference.

Sending out cards or letters as an announcement is also a good idea, but the real key is in the follow up. The personal contact makes all the difference in the world and even if a booking/sale doesn't result immediately, it may very well come around down the road when you least expect it.

Whatever you do, be enthusiastic! It's so contagious! :D

We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Pampered Chef family! If you need any help, feel free to email me or just post away on the board! As you have already seen, this is a very friendly group!

Mary

feliciamck said:
My problem is that I go to a pretty big church where I was introduced to PC. There have been other conslultants, but they have not lasted. It seems everyone at my church is bored with it. It seems to be "over-saturated". I just recently had a catalog show and they look at you like..."Not another Pampered Chef show!"
I know I would have to go outside that arena. But how to break out?

Maybe try a mystery host show for your first show. Try to get a booth at craft fairs, bridal fairs, etc. Contact your local chamber of congress. It does cost a little but it will give you fresh leads. Offer a few free cooking shows qalso to help get you started, and PC give the hosts from your first month free pantry samples. I have some helpful documents I wouldlove to ssend you. I need your email though. I hope that I have helped.

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join Us" button. You will need to provide some basic information and choose a starter kit to purchase. Once you have completed the sign-up process and received your kit, you will officially be a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes everything you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. It typically includes a selection of our best-selling products, catalogs, order forms, and business supplies. You will also have access to our online training and support materials to help you get your business off the ground.

3. How do I introduce myself to my family and friends as a new consultant?

There are many ways to introduce yourself as a new Pampered Chef consultant to your family and friends. Some ideas include hosting a launch party, sending out a letter or email announcing your new business, or simply reaching out to individuals personally and inviting them to try out some of our products. You can also offer incentives or special deals for those who book a party with you.

4. How can I reach out to potential customers outside of my church community?

Networking is key when it comes to reaching potential customers outside of your immediate community. Consider hosting events or demos at local businesses, attending community events or fairs, and utilizing social media to promote your business. You can also offer referral incentives to your current customers to help spread the word about your business.

5. How can I stand out in a market that may be oversaturated with Pampered Chef consultants?

To stand out in a market that may be oversaturated with Pampered Chef consultants, it's important to focus on what makes you unique. This could be your personal story, your passion for cooking and entertaining, or your expertise in a specific product line. You can also differentiate yourself by offering personalized and exceptional customer service, and by continuously expanding your knowledge and skills through our training and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil