• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ways to Get People to Attend?

In summary, Kevin is new to the area and had no one show up to his first party. He is seeking advice on how to get people to attend his Grand Opening party without seeming desperate. Suggestions include reaching out to local businesses, offering incentives, utilizing social media, and personally inviting people.
Kevin Ranoldo
Hey everyone,I am new to PC and my first party was a bust, no one RSVP'd nor did any shw up. i had to cancel the party. I'm looking for advice on how to get people to attend when I schedule a new one. This is supposed to be my Grand Opening party and I need ideas on how to convince people to come without seeming desperate. One thing I must add, I live in an area where I have very few friends and no family (my family and long time friends live in NJ while I am in Arizona).Any advice will be appreciated.Kevin R

.Hey Kevin,I'm sorry to hear that your first party didn't go as planned. It can be tough when you're new to an area and don't have a large network of friends and family to rely on for support.One thing you could try is to reach out to local businesses or organizations and see if they would be interested in co-hosting or promoting your party. This could potentially bring in a new audience and increase the chances of people showing up.Another idea is to offer some sort of incentive or special promotion for those who attend. This could be a discount on your products or a raffle for a free item. People are more likely to attend if they feel like they are getting something out of it.You could also utilize social media to spread the word about your party. Create an event page and invite people, and ask your friends to share the event with their networks as well.Lastly, don't be afraid to be a little bit more direct and reach out to individuals personally. Send a personalized message to people you know in the area and invite them to your party. People are more likely to attend if they feel like they were personally invited.I hope these suggestions help and that your next party is a success! Good luck!

.Hi Kevin,I'm sorry to hear that your first party didn't go as planned. It can be tough to get people to attend events, especially when you're new to the business. I would recommend using social media to your advantage. Create a Facebook event and invite all of your friends in the area. You can also join local Facebook groups or community pages and share your event there. Another idea is to reach out to local businesses and see if they would be interested in hosting a party for their employees or customers. You could also offer a special incentive for anyone who brings a friend to the party, such as a free gift or discount on their order. Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to your family and friends in NJ and ask them to spread the word about your party to anyone they know in Arizona. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool. Good luck with your Grand Opening party and don't get discouraged. Remember, every party is a learning experience and it will only get better from here.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are some ways to encourage people to attend a Pampered Chef party?

1. Offer incentives such as free products or discounts for guests who bring a friend to the party.

2. Utilize social media to create buzz and invite people to the event.

3. Send out personalized invitations with all the details and benefits of attending the party.

4. Have the hostess reach out to her contacts and personally invite them to the party.

5. Offer a variety of party themes and activities to make the event more appealing and fun for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies