• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way to Note When You Receive a Check but Written to You

In summary, if you receive a check written to you from Pampered Chef, you should contact their customer service team for assistance. You can deposit the check into your personal bank account, but make sure it is made out to your legal name and have proper identification. If the check is for an incorrect amount, contact customer service to address any discrepancies. The time it takes for a check to clear can vary, so allow 3-5 business days. If you lose the check, contact customer service to place a stop payment and request a new one.
JenniK
I would love to be able to put that I received a check from the guest (written to me) in the P3 so I can make sure everyone has paid. But I still want it to add their total to the amount that I'll owe at the end.

Can it do this? Did that just make sense? I'm tired and I just got home from a show so my brain is kinda mush.:confused:

Isn't that what you do anyway? You put a check in as payment for the guest, and the total is deduced from your PC debit card.

when you put their check in their payment portion it will show up as a payment...deducting from the total owed after all payments are entered. You still get the full amount of the show less payments. If everyone pays for their products you will not owe anything at the end. maybe I am not understanding what you are asking.

Wow... I never even noticed that. It's much easier than I was making it out to be. I thought that when I entered a check amount it deducted it from the total amount I owed. I see now that it does not. Maybe it's time for bed...

Yes. When you go into payment, add payment type (check) and the amount and it has a spot to put the check number too. When you are all downe, P3 subtracts out credit cards and will let you know how much you will be paying (which is all the cash and check orders).

1. What should I do if I receive a check written to me from Pampered Chef?

If you receive a check written to you from Pampered Chef, the first thing you should do is contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have and can provide further instructions on how to proceed.

2. Can I deposit a check written to me from Pampered Chef into my personal bank account?

Yes, you can deposit a check written to you from Pampered Chef into your personal bank account. However, it is important to make sure the check is made out to your legal name and that you have proper identification when depositing it.

3. What if the check I received from Pampered Chef is for an incorrect amount?

If you receive a check from Pampered Chef for an incorrect amount, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to review your account and address any discrepancies.

4. How long does it take for a check from Pampered Chef to clear?

The time it takes for a check from Pampered Chef to clear can vary depending on your bank's policies and procedures. It is recommended to allow 3-5 business days for the check to fully clear.

5. What happens if I lose the check written to me from Pampered Chef?

If you lose the check written to you from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to place a stop payment on the check and issue a new one for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DVasquez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass