• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Nancy Rank High in Sales this January?

In summary, Nancy (Nanisu) achieved success with Pampered Chef by working hard as a consultant and utilizing trainings, social media, and cooking parties to grow her sales. For beginners, she recommends the Pampered Chef Starter Kit and essential tools like the Garlic Press, Mix 'N Chop, and Stoneware. Hosting a Pampered Chef party with Nancy (Nanisu) is easy, as she will bring all necessary materials for a fun cooking experience. She is also available for cooking demonstrations and events, and you can purchase Pampered Chef products from her by attending a party, contacting her directly, or shopping online through her personal website.
NooraK
Gold Member
Nancy was #15 in sales in Chris Manion's overall cluster for January! :sing::thumbup:

She also had the 6th highest show for the overall cluster!

This group includes people like Feriale Yan, so it is a fabulous achievement. Way to go Nancy!!!

woohoo2.gif

That's fabulous and definitely an achievement among such power sellers! Congrats!

Congratulations Nancy!

thanks! I've been so busy that I didn't read the email..Thank God for my friend Noora who FB's me, LOL. It was a good month. So far at almost $5000 for this month too--wahoo for double points!

Way to go, Nancy!

1. How did Nancy (Nanisu) achieve such success with Pampered Chef?

Nancy (Nanisu) joined Pampered Chef as a consultant and worked hard to build her business. She attended trainings, utilized social media, and hosted successful cooking parties to reach new customers and grow her sales.

2. What products does Nancy (Nanisu) recommend for beginners?

Nancy (Nanisu) suggests starting with the Pampered Chef Starter Kit, which includes essential kitchen tools and cookware. She also recommends the Garlic Press, Mix 'N Chop, and Stoneware for easy and versatile cooking.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party with Nancy (Nanisu)?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party with Nancy (Nanisu) is easy! You can contact her directly to schedule a date and time for the party. She will bring all the necessary products and materials for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

4. Is Nancy (Nanisu) available for cooking demonstrations or events?

Yes, Nancy (Nanisu) is available for cooking demonstrations and events. You can contact her to discuss details and availability. She loves sharing her passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products with others.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products from Nancy (Nanisu)?

To purchase Pampered Chef products from Nancy (Nanisu), you can attend one of her parties or contact her directly to place an order. You can also shop online using her personal Pampered Chef website. She will assist you with any questions or product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Christ Follower