• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Highest Show Ever with $1215 in Sales!

V
vwpamperedchef
I just had my highest show EVER!!!! :sing:

$1215!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier!! The host was awesome, still working on her about the opportunity...she didnt really show interest when I mentioned it...but she has been under the weather!!

Excellent job - congratulations!

Hooray for you!

Way to go!

vwpamperedchef said:

$1215!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier!! The host was awesome, still working on her about the opportunity...she didnt really show interest when I mentioned it...but she has been under the weather!!

Félicitations! :thumbup:

Congrats! Ride that cloud ALL night! :)

That's awesome!! Way to go!

That's great! Congratulations on a new personal best!!!

Thanks all!!

vwpamperedchef said:

$1215!!!!!!!

Go Vanessa, ♪♫yer so Awesome...PC diva- you are rockin'!!!! ♪♫

Way to go! :chef:

awesome. Congrats. Thats a good pay for a few hours work huh?

you are the BEST---CONGRATS!!

Congratulations! That is Awesome :)

Eileen
Independent Consultant
/eileenhoupt

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Vanessa!!!! Yea!!!

way to go :) :) :) :)

Waaaa hooooo!!!! Congratulations!

Awesome! Nice paybehck too!?!?!? Good job!

1. How did you achieve such a high sales amount?

I attribute my high sales amount to a combination of factors, including having a great host, showcasing a variety of quality products, and utilizing effective sales techniques.

2. What strategies did you use to persuade your host to purchase more?

I focused on building a personal connection with my host and understanding their needs and preferences. I also highlighted the benefits and features of the products and offered special deals and promotions.

3. How did you handle a host who was not initially interested in the opportunity?

I respected the host's decision and did not pressure them. I also made sure to provide information about the opportunity in a non-intrusive way and emphasized how it could benefit them.

4. Can you share any tips for having a successful sales event?

Some tips for a successful sales event include having a well-organized and visually appealing setup, engaging with customers and making them feel valued, offering exclusive deals and promotions, and following up with customers after the event.

5. What advice do you have for others in the sales industry?

My advice would be to always prioritize building relationships with your customers, continuously improve your product knowledge and sales techniques, and never give up even when faced with rejection. Also, celebrate your successes, no matter how big or small!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
kristina16marie