• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Best Show Ever: $1699+ in Commissionable Sales & 360.00 in Free Products

In summary, the consultant had a successful show with commissionable sales of 1699.00 and earning 360.00 in free products. She also received 4 bookings for future shows. The consultant's husband has agreed to use her commission to pay for a conference in July. The suggestion was made to have the host add something to bring her sales over 1700.00 for even more rewards. The host is also considering adding a Season's best to her order to reach the goal. The consultant will also add a small item to the host's mother-in-law's order as a gesture of gratitude for the successful show.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I have just finished putting all of my hosts orders in the computer and she has 1699.00 in commissionable sales...she is getting 360.00 in free products. This is my best show ever...I am a hobby consultant and she said she has had lots of different shows in the past and never did over 500.00.

I was actually dreading the sales because she is a friend of mine and had already rescheduled twice...We actually did 2 presentations...one at her home...only 4 guests...and one at her work...about 6 guests...but she had tons of outside orders and people grabbing a catalog and taking to their workplace. Many said they didn't know there was a consultant in the area...hello people, I have been here 10 years and know all of you. She got 4 bookings which I think will be spread out 1 each month for the next 4 months since they all go to church or work together. I am excited she did so well. And, my husband said I could use my commission to pay for conference in July...which I didn't think I was going to be able to attend because of finances. Yeah me!!:sing:

Two things for you, have her add something to bring her over $1700, that will give her even more. Second I wouldn't spread the shows out that much. It will lessen the chance of cancellations. Plus each of the ladies should have their own group of family/friends to invite also.

By the way, way to go!

That is great..congrats..I was thinking the same thing about having her add something to make it $1700..even just a Season's best..if you told me that if I spent $1 more..I would get $25 more free..I would be very quick to do that..I would even do $10..LOL..but I LOVE THE WORD FREE..LOL

I didn't think about that...I might just do it for her....I could stick it on he mother n laws order.

Very small price to pay to show gratitude for the fabulous show.

Congratulations!

Fabulous that you'll be able to go to conference!

Shawnna said:
I didn't think about that...I might just do it for her....I could stick it on he mother n laws order.

That is what I would do..especially with a show that large..I would figure that that is the least I could do.

Woo hoo! Congratulations.

Frequently Asked Questions About "My Best Show Ever: $1699+ in Commissionable Sales & 360.00 in Free Products"

1. How do I qualify for "My Best Show Ever" promotion?

In order to qualify for the "My Best Show Ever" promotion, you must have a show with at least $1699 in commissionable sales and $360 in free products. These sales must be made during a single show, not combined from multiple shows.

2. What counts towards the commissionable sales and free products?

Any products purchased by your customers during the show count towards the commissionable sales. The free products are calculated based on the total sales, including tax and shipping, but excluding host discounts and half-price items.

3. Can I combine multiple shows to reach the sales goal?

No, the sales and free products must be from a single show to qualify for the "My Best Show Ever" promotion. However, you can hold multiple shows during the promotion period to increase your chances of reaching the goal.

4. When does the "My Best Show Ever" promotion take place?

The promotion typically runs for a limited time, which will be announced by Pampered Chef. Make sure to check your consultant account or speak with your team leader for the specific dates of the promotion.

5. What do I do if I qualify for the promotion?

If you meet the requirements for the "My Best Show Ever" promotion, you will automatically receive the $360 in free products and your commission will be calculated based on the total sales for that show. Congratulations on your successful show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • magentablue