• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO's Amazing Customer Service: Rush Delivery of Daisy Plates

In summary, I received my order of the May Guest Specials last Friday and I was missing the daisy plates. I called HO and let them know and asked if they could rush the missing plates, as I had two booths this weekend and really needed them for the display. The person on the phone was wonderful and she informed that they would rush them. Saturday morning I received a call from HO informing that they had indeed rushed my order to me and the supervisor on duty wanted to let me know. Wow! I was impressed, I have never received a call like that before!:eek: Checked on line Monday am and saw that they were scheduled to be delivered Thursday. Wahoo! I came home tonight and they were on my front
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I received my sample order of the May Guest Specials last Friday and I was missing the daisy plates. So, I called HO and let them know and asked if they could rush the missing plates, as I had two booths this weekend and really needed them for the display. I also informed her that I had to have them no later than Thursday, because I wasn't coming home after work on Friday before my event. (Keep in mind it takes 5 days for me to receive anything from HO.) The person on the phone was wonderful and she informed that they would rush them.

Saturday morning I received a call from HO informing that they had indeed rushed my order to me and the supervisor on duty wanted to let me know. Wow! I was impressed, I have never received a call like that before!:eek:

Checked on line Monday am and saw that they were scheduled to be delivered Thursday. Wahoo! I came home tonight and they were on my front porch waiting for me a day early.:eek::eek:

I think that is so cool. :)

woohoo! I love to hear the great stories! sometimes we get caught up in the ranting we forget to give appreciation for a job well done!

Honestly, we have the best HO anywhere.

They really do try to help us out. Bravo.

Thanks so much for posting this Laurie! I think people need to see that HO does come through for us most of the time. We all seem to rant about what is wrong and how long it takes for a turn around.

My plates were missing and I did an online adjustment and got them yesterday. Fortunately I don't need to show mine until this Sunday so I wasn't worried.

Thanks for posting this and yes we have the Best HO.

1. How quickly can I receive my order of Daisy Plates?

Our rush delivery service for Daisy Plates typically takes 1-2 business days, depending on your location and the time of day your order is placed.

2. Is there an additional fee for rush delivery?

Yes, there is a flat rate fee of $9.99 for rush delivery of Daisy Plates. This fee covers the expedited shipping and handling costs.

3. Can I track my rush delivery order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your rush delivery order.

4. What if my order of Daisy Plates arrives damaged?

In the rare case that your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either replace the damaged items or issue a refund.

5. Can I still return rush delivery items for a refund?

Yes, our return policy still applies to rush delivery orders. If you are not satisfied with your Daisy Plates, you can return them within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • nancycookspc