1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Way to go HO!!!!!

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I received my sample order of the May Guest Specials last Friday and I was missing the daisy plates. So, I called HO and let them know and asked if they could rush the missing plates, as I had two booths this weekend and really needed them for the display. I also informed her that I had to have them no later than Thursday, because I wasn't coming home after work on Friday before my event. (Keep in mind it takes 5 days for me to receive anything from HO.) The person on the phone was wonderful and she informed that they would rush them.

Saturday morning I received a call from HO informing that they had indeed rushed my order to me and the supervisor on duty wanted to let me know. Wow! I was impressed, I have never received a call like that before!:eek:

Checked on line Monday am and saw that they were scheduled to be delivered Thursday. Wahoo! I came home tonight and they were on my front porch waiting for me a day early.:eek::eek:

I think that is so cool. :)

Apr 15, 2009
  2. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

woohoo! I love to hear the great stories! sometimes we get caught up in the ranting we forget to give appreciation for a job well done!

Apr 15, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Honestly, we have the best HO anywhere.

Apr 16, 2009
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

They really do try to help us out. Bravo.

Apr 16, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks so much for posting this Laurie! I think people need to see that HO does come through for us most of the time. We all seem to rant about what is wrong and how long it takes for a turn around.

My plates were missing and I did an online adjustment and got them yesterday. Fortunately I don't need to show mine until this Sunday so I wasn't worried.

6. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for posting this and yes we have the Best HO.

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?