• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you new to Pampered Chef and excited to get started?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website and purchase a starter kit. Being a consultant comes with benefits such as flexible income, working from home, and discounts on products. To set up your Pampered Chef website, you can follow instructions provided in your consultant account or contact tech support for assistance. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.
KimmyDarling
Hi, y'all!

I am brand new to PC-- waiting with bells on for my kit to arrive! Tried to get my website up and running since Thursday, but am unable to, due to a technical problem. Tech Support "appreciates my patience," but they clearly just don't know how excited I am to get up and running!!!http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7262/boogie8vg.gif

I am a full-time Realtor, but one of my closest friends is a Consultant, and I decided to follow suit. She's been doing it part-time since early spring, and just loves it, so I decided it would be great for me, too. She didn't have to twist my arm-- I absolutely *love* PC products!

This site is terrific, and I look forward to getting to know all of you, and learning from your experiences.

Tickled to be here,
Kimmy

Welcome to our virtual cluster. I hope we will see more of your posts and it looks like you wasted no time in posting, which is very good, we don't usually bite, but there are a lot of lurkers out there and I am sure they all have some great tips to share but in due time. So I hope that you will not be afraid to keep us all posted on how things go with your first show. Remember that the only dumb questions are the ones that aren't asked, so don't be afraid.

Welcome! Welcome! I am waiting with bells on for my kit to arrive to. I can't get my website up yet either. I thought it was because I hadn't gotten my debit card number yet. What is tech support telling you? When I try to subscribe, nothing comes up for the second page.

Thank you, Jennifer! I just had to jump in and say hello-- couldn't help myself!

I think that you either have to have your debit or credit card from PC before setting up your site.

Jenn, that is exactly what is happening to me, too. It's a technical problem "that they are aware of." They told me on Thursday that they expected it to be fixed on Friday, then on Friday, they said they were still working on it. Since it's a holiday weekend, I would guess the earliest would be Tuesday, and that's what I'm hoping for.

Fingers crossed, huh? http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/images/smilies/shrug.gif

PoseyMom said:
Welcome! Welcome! I am waiting with bells on for my kit to arrive to. I can't get my website up yet either. I thought it was because I hadn't gotten my debit card number yet. What is tech support telling you? When I try to subscribe, nothing comes up for the second page.

Welcome To our Virtiual Cluster here...... Good luck with PC !! You Will Love it!!!

Welcome! I remember how excited I was while waiting for my kit to arrive. I must of read everything twice just to be sure I was ready for my first show. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hey Kimmy! Y'all I know this girl and she is the BEST! ~welcoming you KD with bells on myownself ~

You will love it here - and learn so much!!! Love, Cindy

Welcome:D I love your excitement; and PC makes it easy to keep that excitement! You have found a great board to be a part of; lots of really great people & ideas here!

Yay! Hey, there!!!

Y'all, my first experience being a PC customer was with Cindy-- I did an internet show with her in November to get my husband's Christmas gifts. I think we had about $1300 in sales, and it was THE best Christmas he's ever had! I have been completely hooked ever since, and here I am!

Love me some Cindy!http://img217.exs.cx/img217/5036/pophugbyzappe1ak.gif

Cindycooks said:
Hey Kimmy! Y'all I know this girl and she is the BEST! ~welcoming you KD with bells on myownself ~

You will love it here - and learn so much!!! Love, Cindy

Welcome Kimmy! Wow a $1300 internet show!! That's great. I hope some of my catalog/online shows this month are even just half that. This place is awesome and so is PC, so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!!:D

Welcome to PC and this site! There is soo much great info and support here! Its an extended cluster to me!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also provide cooking tips and recipes to help customers create delicious meals.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef Consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and receive discounts on products. You also get to be a part of a supportive community and have access to resources and training to help you succeed.

4. How do I set up my Pampered Chef website?

To set up your Pampered Chef website, you will need to login to your consultant account and follow the instructions provided. If you encounter any technical difficulties, you can contact Pampered Chef's tech support for assistance.

5. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cutlery, stoneware, and small appliances. They also have a variety of pantry items such as spices, sauces, and mixes. Their products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scoutinghokie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton