• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website by providing personal information and purchasing a starter kit. The starter kit includes popular products, business supplies, and training materials, and is valued at over $450. As a consultant, you do not need to hold inventory and can earn money through commissions, bonuses, and free products. While there is no minimum sales requirement, we encourage holding at least one party or event per month to stay active in the business.
ellietheresa
Hi everyone~

I'm a new consultant who signed up in March. My name is Ellie and I live in Farmington, MN with my husband and our 2 sons. I work from home doing medical transcription and I love to cook. I joined PC because I love their products (of course) and I really love the support PC gives to its consultants.

I also love the great support found here at this forum. I have found so much info here! :thumbup:

It's a snowy, windy day here in Minnesota and I'm hoping Spring will be here soon!

Ellie

Welcome Ellie and good luck with your business!!

Thanks Shawna!

I was wondering where there is info (a chart maybe) of what you need to do to be promoted to the different levels (like Director)...I can't quite find that info anywhere!

Thanks!

Welcome and could you PLEASE keep the snow there! We are supposed to get that storm and 6-12" tonight.In like a lion, out like a lamb...yeah right! More like in like a lion, out like a grizzly bear!

Yeah Another MN gal! Welcome!!!

Janet you know how much I like sharing with you!!! LOL!

ellietheresa said:
Thanks Shawna!

I was wondering where there is info (a chart maybe) of what you need to do to be promoted to the different levels (like Director)...I can't quite find that info anywhere!

Thanks!

Can you get on Consultans corner yet? there is a chart in the Policies and Procedures. Available for download.

Who remembers what tab? or just type in policies and procedures in the search box on CC. (AKA ... Consultants Corner)

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!If memory serves me correctly (and it probably doesn't) I think the info you're looking for is in your manual. If not, it is on CC (Consultant's Corner.) You'll be mailed a password in the next day or so, if you don't already have it. It's the same password you'll use to transmit your shows via P² or P³.

Thanks guys! I found the info. Of course, the other day I printed the Policies and Procedures and I haven't read it yet (I so need to get organized!).

Janet..I hope you don't get that much snow. We have a few inches so far but luckily a lot of it is melting.

1. How do I sign up to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To sign up as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you will be prompted to enter your personal information and choose a starter kit to purchase. Once you have completed the sign up process, you will officially be a part of the Pampered Chef family!

2. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes a variety of our most popular products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a personal website for your business and access to our online training and support resources. The cost of the starter kit varies depending on the kit you choose, but it is valued at over $450.

3. Do I need to hold inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to hold inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant. We operate on a direct sales model, so you will take orders from your customers and then place them through our website. The orders will then be shipped directly to your customers, eliminating the need for you to hold inventory.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money in a few different ways. You will earn a commission on the products you sell, and you can also earn bonuses based on your sales and team performance. Additionally, you can earn free products and discounts on products for your own personal use.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

There is no minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, we do encourage our consultants to hold at least one party or event per month in order to stay active and continue to build their business. You can also choose to focus on online sales if hosting in-home parties is not your preferred method of selling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm