• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave One Conference 2007: Schedule and Arrival Information

In summary, Wave One Conference 2007 is a gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to learn, connect, and celebrate their achievements. It will take place from June 22nd to June 24th at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago, Illinois. All active consultants, regardless of level, are eligible to attend at a cost of $225 per person. The conference will include workshops, training sessions, motivational speakers, networking, and an awards ceremony. Attendees can also expect to shop for new products and participate in fun events like the welcome reception and dance party.
SusanBP0129
I am about to book my airline tickets :D .
Can someone tell me what time the conference starts on the 1st day?
If I land in O'Hare at 9:20, is that okay????

The first session is usually after noon. So, you should be o.k. to arrive in the morning!

The first General Session usually starts after lunchtime, so you SHOULD be okay. However, you are going to want to make sure you have arranged transportation to the hotel and possibly even a quick check-in. Maybe one of your roomies will already be there and you can dash in and drop your stuff before going down to check-in.

rebeccastt said:
The first session is usually after noon. So, you should be o.k. to arrive in the morning!

unless you plan on being a director by conference - then you have a special training event at 9:00 am the first morning!;)

Hmmmm.....Well, I don't think I'll be a director.....but do you think I am better off arriving at 8:00am? Would that be less chaotic?

I work part time at a hotel check in usually isnt untill 3pm... might want to call the hotel to make sure !!!

D_Patel said:
I work part time at a hotel check in usually isnt untill 3pm... might want to call the hotel to make sure !!!

yea, but they'll ususally stash your bags for ya!

D_Patel said:
In past years at the conference hotels, we'd get downtown around 11 am or so and we've been able to check in. But, yes, otherwise they will hold your luggage for you.

1. What is the purpose of Wave One Conference 2007?

The purpose of Wave One Conference 2007 is to bring together Pampered Chef consultants from across the country to learn, connect, and celebrate their achievements.

2. When and where is Wave One Conference 2007 being held?

Wave One Conference 2007 will take place from June 22nd to June 24th at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago, Illinois.

3. Who is eligible to attend Wave One Conference 2007?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to attend Wave One Conference 2007. This includes consultants at all levels, from Junior Consultant to National Executive Director.

4. What is the cost to attend Wave One Conference 2007?

The cost to attend Wave One Conference 2007 is $225 per person. This includes access to all conference events, meals, and materials.

5. What can I expect to experience at Wave One Conference 2007?

At Wave One Conference 2007, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions, hear from motivational speakers, network with other consultants, and celebrate your achievements at the awards ceremony. There will also be opportunities to shop for new products and attend fun events, such as the welcome reception and dance party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann