• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Schedule: Contact with Confidence, Customer Care, and More!

In summary, the author has a busy schedule for the week consisting of contact with confidence (a guest speaker), recruiting, and the test kitchens cook.
Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST $25.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/16/2007 01:00 PM -02:15 PM CST $0.00
Supporting New Consultants 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes B 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Bookings Galore A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.0
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart(R) campaign
at my Cooking Shows!

I just registered!! ÜThis is my schedule...it will be my first time!

Home Office Tours 07/16/07 7:00 AM-11:30 AM
Cooking Show Live C! 07/16/07 1:00 PM-2:15 PM
High Impact Host Coaching B 07/17/07 2:00 PM-03:15 PM
Bookings Galore B 07/17/07 3:45 PM-5:00 PM
Contact with Confidence 07/18/07 9:00 AM-10:15 AM

SummerG,
I know we have the last workshop together and we might just very well have the first one together too! Sometimes there are more than 1 cooking show live at the same time! So that is why I'm not sure on that one! I hope to see you there, I will be wearing a cheffer button, I ordered mine from Ann today!:D :p

1 class
AJPratt said:
Here's mine:

Your events:
Sell The Dream: Recruit B 07/16/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Bookings Galore A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

Is anyone with me?
I will be in the same Contact with Confidence class. I was new to Chef Success last year so did not meet anyone at Conferrence. I hope too this year! Kristi

Your events:
Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM CST $25.00
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/16/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST $0.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/17/2007
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST $0.00
Cooking Show Live A! 07/17/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/18/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST
$0.00

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
I will be in the same Contact with Confidence class. I was new to Chef Success last year so did not meet anyone at Conferrence. I hope too this year! Kristi
We'll have to look for each other!!

Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST (I am probably the only one taking this early tour. I wanted to have enough time to get lunch before the next meeting--send me a message if youre taking this one, I'd love to meet up!)

Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/16/2007 01:00 PM -
02:15 PM CST

Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/17/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST

Get it Together: Time Management & Organization A 07/17/2007 03:45 PM -
05:00 PM CST

I don't remember my schedule...

but my director was asked to do a cooking show live class! Isn't that cool?!?!

vwpamperedchef said:
Home Office Tours 07/16/2007 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST (I am probably the only one taking this early tour. I wanted to have enough time to get lunch before the next meeting--send me a message if youre taking this one, I'd love to meet up!)

Hi Vanessa,

I'm registered for the 7:00am tour as well. I still can't believe I did that because I'm not a morning person at all! I know I'll be excited though! I recently ordered the Chef Success button from Ann so I'll be wearing that! Ü

you girls will have fun on the early morning HO tour:) That's the one I took 2 years ago. And no, you will not be the only one! Just plan to get there about 15 minutes early so you can pick up your registration packet & your bag. You'll get a bagged breakfast to eat on the bus on the way to the HO. Have fun-I"m sure you'll love the tour!

I just registered!

Your events:
Home Office Tours 07/16/07 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST
Sell The Dream: Recruit C 07/16/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Bookings Galore B 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
High Impact Host Coaching B 07/17/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, 07/18/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dns2202, it looks like I'm in the Contact with Confidence workshop with you! Maybe I'll see you there!:)

Cooking Show Live C! 07/16/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Contact with Confidence 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/17/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST
High Impact Host Coaching B 07/18/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

I finally just registered! I'm so excited to go and hopefully meet some of you lovely people!

My hubby is not real crazy about me becoming a director I am tempted to cham by Rrcruiting from Maybe to yet to something else but can't decide High Impact host coaching or Test Kitchen Live???

supergirljennie said:
Cooking Show Live C! 07/16/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Contact with Confidence 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST

I finally just registered! I'm so excited to go and hopefully meet some of you lovely people!
Maybe I'll see you in there! Cause I have this class at at the same time too! I hope most of you are wearing cheffer buttons!

supergirljennie said:
Cooking Show Live C! 07/16/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST Contact with Confidence 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST

Shoot! I have this one with you too! See my schedule below! ;)
MissChef said:
I registiered for
Cooking show live 7/16
tech clinic p3 and pws 7-17 1st workshop
sell the dream 7-17 2nd workshop
Contact with Confidence 7-18
I picked the guest speaker last, because from my experience with 3 conferences, I am exhausted on the last day! And I need someone to keep me awake and excited, I've seen Lyn Conway before and I know she can do that for me!
How fun, now I just need to make sure my hubby is cool with all of this! He hates it when I have to be gone like this.
I'm going to print my check from last month and show him, and say "this is what I can do when I put my mind to it!".... I sold $5000.00 last month and my check was sweet!:)

OK - I am a newbie as I have never been to conference

Does anyone want to try to get together as cheffers on Wave 3 I am coming on Sunday at about 3 ish

Not sure which hotel yet I have two options

Kathy
go to the thread about "we need a countdown too" in wave 3. Some of us started talking about it in there, so go read that and see if any of those ideas work for you and then post in there and let us know your opinion as to what will work. I think we are going to start exchanging cell phone #'s soon!

I just went there - I am still trying to figure out my room situation. I was hoping to room with Melissa but another person put me on their room. Melissa's mom just passed so I am trying to figure out where I am staying. Melissa is at the Palmer House

COOL I can't wait to meet everyone and you all realize I am not depressed all the time I just get real frustrated when business is down and I have annoying hosts. I wear my heart on my sleeve SOmetimes that is good and sometimes that is not LOL!

Kathy,
I never responded to your other thread, but it hit home alot! I've been doing this business for 8 years and almost gave up 2-3 times. But I still love PC and everything they are about and almost every product! I really think PC is my one social outlet that I truely enjoy. Now that said, I have a great husband but he's not very supportive. He's gotten a lot better over the years and sometimes I get so envious of the people that have such great hubbies that are so supportive! But I'll still keep mine, cause I love him and he loves me and we are a happy family!!! OMG! I sound like a Barney song!!:eek:
Anyway back to subject, I just have to interject humor, it's just me!
I am terrible at time managment, horrible at organization, not a great house keeper (not terrible but not great!) I procrastinate like crazy and sometimes I get really down too! I think it's normal... sometimes. I just really try to listen to Christian tapes and read my bible and pray a lot. I like to just have talks and conversations with Jesus! I talk to him like a friend because he is my best friend and without him, I WOULD be totally mental!!! I also surround myself with other Christians and do a lot of reading. So I don't think you are as bad as you feel some think of you.
And I look forward to meeting you and knowing that we'll probably "click" real well together, cause we just might really understand each other!

Last edited:
My hubby just thinks the time I spend with PC takes away from him - We are still newlyweds I guess About 18 months married. My disorganization and lack of discipline mean I spend more time doing less stuff

We arrive in CHI around 9:30am on Sunday. PM me and we can exchange cell #'s.

Hey everyone....all of you on the 7:00 am HO tour...and it looks like quite a few...do you all have the CS buttons? Just checking...I'll have mine on!

Here's another question...seeing as how registration opens at 6:30 a.m. on the first day, and those of us on the 7:00 tour were told to get on the bus 1/2 hour early, how much of a mad rush is there of people that are getting thier stuff at 6:30? I just don't want to miss the bus!

pcchris said:
Here's another question...seeing as how registration opens at 6:30 a.m. on the first day, and those of us on the 7:00 tour were told to get on the bus 1/2 hour early, how much of a mad rush is there of people that are getting thier stuff at 6:30? I just don't want to miss the bus!
You should be fine. Yes, do arrive early, but last year I learned we had to be registered before we could go on the tour. There will be a lot of people there, but chat it up while you're waiting! You'd be amazed at how quickly the line will move. And, the bus won't leave without you! They do a great job at conference~

Cool! Thanks for answering, Anne! I hope I get to meet you at conference this year! With or without your DH...(I read your other thread...problems like that are why my DH is staying home....LOL!!)

Anne's right --dont' worrry about the bus, they won't leave ya there! I was on the 7am tour 2 years ago. We got there about 6:30, got registered, & waited for the bus. No worries! You will love the tour!

pcchris said:
Hey everyone....all of you on the 7:00 am HO tour...and it looks like quite a few...do you all have the CS buttons? Just checking...I'll have mine on!

I have my button! I just hope I can wake up and get ready that early! Lol! :)

pcchris said:
Cool! Thanks for answering, Anne! I hope I get to meet you at conference this year! With or without your DH...(I read your other thread...problems like that are why my DH is staying home....LOL!!)
That would be great! Be sure to email me your info! Yes, I am not sure about DH. He's killing me!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW: LOVE your quote!

Hey Anne,

just pm'd you my info...

hope we can all get together! It sure would be nice to meet all of my cheffer friends!

pcchris said:
Hey Anne,

just pm'd you my info...

hope we can all get together! It sure would be nice to meet all of my cheffer friends!
Got it! I would love to meet everyone!

Who's Cluster in TLH?
dns2202 said:
I just registered!

Your events:
Home Office Tours 07/16/07 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST
Sell The Dream: Recruit C 07/16/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Bookings Galore B 07/17/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
High Impact Host Coaching B 07/17/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, 07/18/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's cluster are you in? I'm in Margit's. Looks like we have the Contact with Confidence together. Margit is teaching one of the Bookings Galore workshops, but I don't know if she is doing the one you are registered for or not. We have a group of 5 going on Sunday morning. When are you arriving?
Lois

<h2>1. What topics will be covered in the Contact with Confidence session?</h2><p>The Contact with Confidence session will cover tips and strategies for confidently reaching out to potential customers and making connections with them.</p><h2>2. Who will be the guest speaker for the Contact with Confidence session?</h2><p>The guest speaker for the Contact with Confidence session will be Lyn Conway.</p><h2>3. What will be discussed in the Build Your Business with Customer Care session?</h2><p>The Build Your Business with Customer Care session will cover ways to effectively care for and nurture your existing customers to build strong relationships and increase sales.</p><h2>4. What will happen during The Test Kitchens Cook! session?</h2><p>The Test Kitchens Cook! session will showcase new products from Pampered Chef and provide a demonstration of how to use them in the kitchen.</p><h2>5. Will there be a session on recruiting during the Wave 3 schedule?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a session on recruiting called Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A, which will provide tips and techniques for successfully recruiting new consultants to join your team.</p>

1. What topics will be covered in the Contact with Confidence session?

The Contact with Confidence session will cover tips and strategies for confidently reaching out to potential customers and making connections with them.

2. Who will be the guest speaker for the Contact with Confidence session?

The guest speaker for the Contact with Confidence session will be Lyn Conway.

3. What will be discussed in the Build Your Business with Customer Care session?

The Build Your Business with Customer Care session will cover ways to effectively care for and nurture your existing customers to build strong relationships and increase sales.

4. What will happen during The Test Kitchens Cook! session?

The Test Kitchens Cook! session will showcase new products from Pampered Chef and provide a demonstration of how to use them in the kitchen.

5. Will there be a session on recruiting during the Wave 3 schedule?

Yes, there will be a session on recruiting called Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A, which will provide tips and techniques for successfully recruiting new consultants to join your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinmama205
  • soonerchef