• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Wave 3 Conference at Chicago Hilton - Join Our Fun Group!

In summary, the group is looking for a 4th roommate for their 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton for an upcoming conference. They had someone back out at the last minute and are seeking someone to join them for on-site registration. The group is described as fun and consists of ladies in their 30's who are eager to learn and brainstorm new ideas about their business. One member's best friend has generously given her money for a greyhound ticket to join the group.
ChefLAM
Hello everyone! Only a few more days! We are looking for a 4th roommate for our 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton! We had someone back out at the last minute. If you need a room or know of someone who is thinking about coming last minute for on-site registration, pm me or email me. We are a fun group of ladies in their 30's looking to learn lots at conference and brainstorm new ideas about the biz!!!
Thanks so much!

ChefLAM said:
Hello everyone! Only a few more days! We are looking for a 4th roommate for our 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton! We had someone back out at the last minute. If you need a room or know of someone who is thinking about coming last minute for on-site registration, pm me or email me. We are a fun group of ladies in their 30's looking to learn lots at conference and brainstorm new ideas about the biz!!!
Thanks so much!

Hey Lori,

I backed in! (Unless of course it's another of your roommies you were referring about... lol)
Hmm, do I fit in that group, I am at the very end of my 30's... so much so that I will be 40 shortly after I get home from NC.

Yay Lynda! You're back in! I'm so glad that you will be joining us after all!:)

My best friend has to be thanked for that... I guess my pity party was showing and he gave me an early b-day present by giving me the money for the greyhound ticket... hey, not as fast as flying but the thought is awesome from him!

Geekgirl69 said:
My best friend has to be thanked for that... I guess my pity party was showing and he gave me an early b-day present by giving me the money for the greyhound ticket... hey, not as fast as flying but the thought is awesome from him!

Yay for your best friend! You will learn so much and have so much fun!

1. What is the rent for the room in "Wave 3 Roommate Needed!!!"?

The rent for the room is $800 per month, which includes all utilities and high-speed internet.

2. Is the room furnished?

Yes, the room is fully furnished with a bed, dresser, desk, and closet space.

3. Are there any additional fees or deposits?

No, there are no additional fees or deposits required. The $800 rent covers everything.

4. What is the move-in date for the room?

The move-in date is flexible and can be discussed with the current roommates. We are looking for someone to move in as soon as possible.

5. Is parking available?

Yes, there is plenty of street parking available near the apartment building. The neighborhood is safe and parking is free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies