• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WAVE 3 Roommate needed!!!

ChefLAM

Jul 15, 2008
Hello everyone! Only a few more days! We are looking for a 4th roommate for our 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton! We had someone back out at the last minute. If you need a room or know of someone who is thinking about coming last minute for on-site registration, pm me or email me. We are a fun group of ladies in their 30's looking to learn lots at conference and brainstorm new ideas about the biz!!!
Thanks so much!

Geekgirl69

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2007
Hello everyone! Only a few more days! We are looking for a 4th roommate for our 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton! We had someone back out at the last minute. If you need a room or know of someone who is thinking about coming last minute for on-site registration, pm me or email me. We are a fun group of ladies in their 30's looking to learn lots at conference and brainstorm new ideas about the biz!!!
Thanks so much!

Hey Lori,

I backed in! (Unless of course it's another of your roommies you were referring about... lol)
Hmm, do I fit in that group, I am at the very end of my 30's... so much so that I will be 40 shortly after I get home from NC.

ChefLAM

Jul 15, 2008
Yay Lynda! You're back in! I'm so glad that you will be joining us after all!:)

Geekgirl69

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2007
My best friend has to be thanked for that... I guess my pity party was showing and he gave me an early b-day present by giving me the money for the greyhound ticket... hey, not as fast as flying but the thought is awesome from him!

ChefLAM

Jul 15, 2008
My best friend has to be thanked for that... I guess my pity party was showing and he gave me an early b-day present by giving me the money for the greyhound ticket... hey, not as fast as flying but the thought is awesome from him!

Yay for your best friend! You will learn so much and have so much fun!