1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: WAVE 3 Roommate needed!!!

1. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Hello everyone! Only a few more days! We are looking for a 4th roommate for our 2 bed 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton! We had someone back out at the last minute. If you need a room or know of someone who is thinking about coming last minute for on-site registration, pm me or email me. We are a fun group of ladies in their 30's looking to learn lots at conference and brainstorm new ideas about the biz!!!
    Thanks so much!

Jul 6, 2009
  2. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey Lori,

I backed in! (Unless of course it's another of your roommies you were referring about... lol)
    Hmm, do I fit in that group, I am at the very end of my 30's... so much so that I will be 40 shortly after I get home from NC.

Jul 6, 2009
  3. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Yay Lynda! You're back in! I'm so glad that you will be joining us after all!:)

Jul 6, 2009
  4. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

My best friend has to be thanked for that... I guess my pity party was showing and he gave me an early b-day present by giving me the money for the greyhound ticket... hey, not as fast as flying but the thought is awesome from him!

Jul 6, 2009
  5. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Yay for your best friend! You will learn so much and have so much fun!

Jul 7, 2009
Have something to add?