• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 - Roommate Needed at Sheraton

In summary, the rent for the "Wave 3 - Roommate Needed at Sheraton" room is $500 per month and includes all utilities and amenities. The room is fully furnished and there are restrictions on visitors and overnight guests to ensure everyone's comfort and safety. The Sheraton location is convenient for public transportation. The move-in process involves filling out an application, paying a security deposit and first month's rent, and moving in on an agreed upon date and time.
ChefChris
Gold Member
My Director has a room at the Sheraton for Wave 3 - Wed nite thru Sat. She is looking for 1 more roommate. Anyone looking? We did have all our spaces booked up and then 1 gal decided she couldn't go so now looking for 1 more person. Let me know. Thanks,:chef:

bumping...bumping

anyone still need a room for Wave 3?

We are looking for 1 more person for our room for Wave 3: a 2 bed , 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton. We are a fun non-smoking group that is hoping to learn lots at conference and brainstorm ideas!! If you know of someone looking for a room--let me know ASAP through PM or email!! Thanks so much!

still looking for a 4th person for Wave 3 at the Sheraton. Anyone interested or know of someone interested. let me know at [email protected] - looking forward to conference!!!

We are still looking for 1 more person for our room for Wave 3: a 2 bed , 2 bath room at the Chicago Hilton. We are arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Saturday. If someone is still looking for a room--let me know ASAP through PM or email ([email protected])!! Thanks so much!

Tara

1. How much is the rent for the "Wave 3 - Roommate Needed at Sheraton" room?

The rent for the room is $500 per month, which includes all utilities and amenities.

2. Is the room fully furnished?

Yes, the room comes fully furnished with a bed, desk, and closet space. All you need to bring is your personal belongings.

3. Are there any restrictions on visitors or overnight guests?

Yes, there is a limit of one overnight guest per week and a maximum of two visitors at a time. This is to ensure the comfort and safety of all roommates.

4. Is the Sheraton location convenient for public transportation?

Yes, the Sheraton is located near multiple bus stops and a metro station, making it easy to get around the city.

5. What is the move-in process like?

After filling out an application and being approved, you will need to pay a security deposit and the first month's rent. The room will be ready for move-in on the agreed upon date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • L.Paz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies