• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected - Submit Info by 7/14!

In summary, Rae is putting together a phone list for CSers attending Wave 3. People are expected to provide their real first name, screen name, and cell number. The deadline for being included is noon EDT on Tuesday, July 14.
raebates
Staff member
I'll be glad to put together a phone list for CSers attending Wave 3. Just PM me your real first name, screen name, and cell number. You can also let me know where you're staying if you want that info included.

Deadline for being included on the list will be noon EDT on Tuesday, July 14. I'll make the list available as a PDF in a link here later that day.

Bumping to remind everyone who's interested . . .

Awesome Rae - as usual, always on top of things!!!

Less than two weeks!

Rae - I'll give you mine for off the list. Too many people can get on here that don't know us...don't want mine out here, but you and Becky can have it... :)

janetupnorth said:
Rae - I'll give you mine for off the list. Too many people can get on here that don't know us...don't want mine out here, but you and Becky can have it... :)

I have it. :) (unless it's changed since the last time I called?)

Thanks, Janet. That's why I make sure people know that I'm posting it publicly.

This may be a stupid question, but how do I send you my contact info for the list? I've only posted things so far, no email type stuff

Click on Rae's name on the left on one of her posts and choose "send a private message".

Rae~I Pm'd you mine but don't want it put out publicly! :cool:

Bumping....is there a list yet?

Chef Endora said:
Bumping....is there a list yet?
Chef Endora said:
Ooops...I don't think I gave you my email:[email protected]
Info is due to me by noon on Tuesday. I'll post the list here as a PDF file on Tuesday evening. I won't be emailing it.

Thank you for doing this!

Here's the phone list.

Attachments

• Wave 3 Phone Listx.pdf
    4.1 KB · Views: 230
Thanks Rae!! :D

1. What is Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected?

Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected is a program designed to connect Pampered Chef consultants with their customers through personalized communication and support. It allows consultants to gather important customer information and preferences to better serve them in the future.

2. How do I submit my information for Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected?

You can submit your information by logging into the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected page. From there, you will be prompted to fill out a form with your contact information and customer preferences.

3. What is the deadline for submitting information for Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected?

The deadline for submitting information is July 14th. It is important to submit your information before this date to ensure you are included in the program and can take advantage of its benefits.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected?

Participating in Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected allows you to build stronger relationships with your customers and better understand their needs and preferences. This can lead to increased sales and customer satisfaction.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected?

No, there is no cost to participate in Wave 3 CSers: Get Connected. It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants connect with their customers and provide better service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies